Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any theories on why true crime’s audience is so heavily women?

Dominant caveman Chad sorts who aren't afraid to bash in a berry pickers skull

Killing random innocent people for no reason is one of the most masculine things you could ever physically do
maxresdefault.jpg

Dominant caveman Chad sorts who aren't afraid to bash in a berry pickers skull
They get off on watching men inflict violence on others. Wouldn't suprise me if the audience for bloodsports in ancient Rome was also majority women.

Killing random innocent people for no reason is one of the most masculine things you could ever physically do
maxresdefault.jpg
Unironically yes. Roasties are not interested in fake violence such as wrestling or civilized violence such as combat sports. They crave savage brutal mass murder, real psychos going ER and killing, raping, dismembering and eating people.

Last edited:
Just have dark triad traits bro.

It doesn't mean shit to incels. I can see that a chad if he has these dark triad qualities might amplify the attraction he gets. And that's some truly dark shit. That's why they like bad boys and hate nice guys.

maxresdefault.jpg
Nobody is innocent :feelsaww:

Guess I'm gigachad

The comments are retarded

MUH we study the videos to avoid getting murdered and raped in real life!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

foids are so animalistic ,they like watching people die

maxresdefault.jpg
:yes:Lack of empathy and killing without second thoughts proves he has what it takes to survive in any situation ultimately mogging other Men, that gets foids wet, until he kills her.

Just have dark triad traits bro.

It doesn't mean shit to incels. I can see that a chad if he has these dark triad qualities might amplify the attraction he gets. And that's some truly dark shit. That's why they like bad boys and hate nice guys.

Women worship serial killers and psychopaths because they're so attracted to them