Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any spergcels here?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
sperg is probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest reason im a volcel/incel(im volcel but thanks to autism i would be incel anyway if i were looking for a relationship.) 

any other spergcels?

I'm ugly as shit but also have literal autism.

There is no winning as a spergcel. not even normies want anything to do with you.

Sperg? As in aspergers? I probably have some form of it, but never been diagnosed by a professional. When I was 14 a doctor recommended me to get a psyche test to check, but my mother declined since she thought I was the perfect child and thought I wasn't an aspie.

Kointo said:
Sperg? As in aspergers? I probably have some form of it, but never been diagnosed by a professional. When I was 14 a doctor recommended me to get a psyche test to check, but my mother declined since she thought I was the perfect child and thought I wasn't an aspie.

you should check if you can.

mikepence said:
I'm ugly as shit but also have literal autism.

There is no winning as a spergcel. not even normies want anything to do with you.

agree they will laugh at most of your social fuckups.

Hunter said:
you should check if you can.

agree they will laugh at most of your social fuckups.

Yeah, I should probably get myself checked for it. Its difficult for me to feel comfortable while interacting with people, even on the INTERNET sometimes. I'm very inarticulate.

Kointo said:
Yeah, I should probably get myself checked for it. Its difficult for me to feel comfortable while interacting with people, even on the INTERNET sometimes. I'm very inarticulate.

Do it. I went to the doctors myself to get checked and it pretty much confirmed all my suspicions. Life became so much easier once I knew that am not normal.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Do it. I went to the doctors myself to get checked and it pretty much confirmed all my suspicions. Life became so much easier once I knew that am not normal.

Ok, thanks for the advice, fellow wizardcel.

I suspect I have some form of high-functioning autism. I just don't think like other people.

No just unique. Both are not normal

I hate attention whores that claim to have it. Especially because 99% of the time they are EXACTLY like other women in every single way, no flat affect or other traits typically associated with HFA and don't even come off as even remotely awkward or anything (though they claim they do). Yet they still feel the need to make stupid ass videos on jewtube that will get millions of views.

Redpill Robert said:
I hate attention whores that claim to have it. Especially because 99% of the time they are EXACTLY like other women in every single way, no shallow affect or other traits typically associated with HFA and don't even come off as even remotely awkward or anything (though they claim they do). Yet they still feel the need to make stupid ass videos on jewtube that will get millions of views.

even if they do it doesnt matter. autism usually boosts the femoids SMV as it makes them come across as more "innocent" and "cute. but for obvious reasons we can see why it has the reverse effect on a males SMV.

Hunter said:
even if they do it doesnt matter. autism usually boosts the femoids SMV as it makes them come across as more "innocent" and "cute. but for obvious reasons we can see why it has the reverse effect on a males SMV.

I'm positive that 99% of them don't. Not only because of what I mentioned, but also because statistically it is a predominantly male disorder (and even then that's not taking into account that it's over diagnosed in general in the past decade or so)