Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any spaincels here? How do you cope with this?

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-

I would've legit roped by now if this was happening to my country, the sad thing is once they enter it's hard to send them back legally.

I would've legit roped by now if this was happening to my country, the sad thing is once they enter it's hard to send them back legally.

Than you change the laws. Oh, wait. u can't do this becase you're not soverein country anymore (bc of EU).

I went to europe last year and i've seen those guys are everywhere (rome, spain, france). Dont looks like it is going to stop. I think it is their Karma for what they did in the Americas. now, it is your time ...

It's fucking rare to see white people in Paris' subway trains for these days

Last edited:
thankfully im not a spiccell

I have heritage from the Mediterranean.

I cope by abandoning my ethnic heritage and instead devoting myself to the culture of a superior nation, Japan.

Angela Merkel fucked the EU HARD when she opened the floodgate for "refugees" from Africa and the middle east. There is no stopping it now. The EU could give less than a fraction of a shit if the common people of Europe wanted it to stop but a lot of them are cucks and see this as a good thing somehow. Western Europe is truly fucked.

Angela Merkel fucked the EU HARD when she opened the floodgate for "refugees" from Africa and the middle east. There is no stopping it now. The EU could give less than a fraction of a shit if the common people of Europe wanted it to stop but a lot of them are cucks and see this as a good thing somehow. Western Europe is truly fucked.
Yup. I'm a leftist but i've always been for controlled immigration. Apply for a visa for fuck sake. Most of them aren't even refugees according to the UN definition, they are economic migrants...

Last edited: