Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Soprano's fans here?

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
For me, it's phil leotardo
DistinctRapidKid small

Never watched it but looks interesting but I don't watch series

No. I prefer the baritones

I don't like the show itself because the overall story somehow trends toward the anticlimactic in my opinion, but the acting and dialogue is so good it makes watching out of sequence clips of it addictive to me.

I don't like the show itself because the overall story somehow trends toward the anticlimactic in my opinion, but the acting and dialogue is so good it makes watching out of sequence clips of it addictive to me.
One of my complaints is a New York family would NEVER take shit from Jersey family. They're called "farmers" by New York.

One of my complaints is a New York family would NEVER take shit from Jersey family. They're called "farmers" by New York.
Farmers? They're a glorified crew!

Historically, Carmine always said the Sopranos are nothing more than a glorified crew.
Yea ik that's what i was referencing.
Interesting point btw. I didn't know that I thought all those north atlantic Italian mobsters were all on pretty much equal footing even IRL

Yea ik that's what i was referencing.
Interesting point btw. I didn't know that I thought all those north atlantic Italian mobsters were all on pretty much equal footing even IRL
In real life, the Genovese crime family has always been the most powerful family. Estimated today, over 250 made guys and over 3,000 associates.

Last edited:
In real life, the Genovese crime family has always been the most powerful family. Estimated today, over 250 made guys and over 3,000 associates.
I can actually appreciate that Sopranos took some artistic liberty there then, unlike another show from around the same era, The Wire, which was hyperrealistic to a fault and such an overrated piece of cow shit I can't even put into words.

I can actually appreciate that Sopranos took some artistic liberty there then, unlike another show from around the same era, The Wire, which was hyperrealistic to a fault and such an overrated piece of cow shit I can't even put into words.
I like the wire but it IS overrated. Especially compared to the Soprano's. David Chase made a mater piece.

Yea it’s pretty based at times