Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any song recs similar to these? - Dystopia

Image 2024 09 04 012233374

Use Spotify and search its radio. It helps. Satanic shit.

Sub 70 IQ for saying it's "Satanic"
Yes, absolutely you high IQ intellectuals may listen to this shit 24/7 as self-masturbatory intelelctual pleasure, but it'd just a cope on your tasteless music.

Yes, absolutely you high IQ intellectuals may listen to this shit 24/7 as self-masturbatory intelelctual pleasure, but it'd just a cope on your tasteless music.
This you? Coping with "muh 72 virgins in heaven"
4340834 1724715771004

Edgelording on the profile pic too.

Sub 70 IQ for saying it's "Satanic"

He said you're low IQ for saying it's satanic because you obviously don't know what Satanism is, not because we think our music taste is is superior to yours

He said you're low IQ for saying it's satanic because you obviously don't know what Satanism is, not because we think our music taste is is superior to yours
Yes, because, evidently, you, motherfuckers are going to define what is satanism and what is not. All this screaming and noise does not obey more than worshipping Satan, there is no other.

Your music taste is not superior, it is pure noise just listened by schizophrenic and mentally disordered people like you who'd benefit from stop listening to music, at all.

View attachment 1246561 This you? Coping with "muh 72 virgins in heaven" View attachment 1246562
Edgelording on the profile pic too.
I read you attentive with what that image has to do with support for Islam as a religious concept.

I recommend you don't get your head too hot, you will only prove why all you GrAYs like you are mentally deficient and ignorant enough to understand a good meme made picture profile.

"Muh, edgelording". I highly recommend that you return to the Reddit shithole you came from, fool.

Yes, because, evidently, you, motherfuckers are going to define what is satanism and what is not. All this screaming and noise does not obey more than worshipping Satan, there is no other.

Your music taste is not superior, it is pure noise just listened by schizophrenic and mentally disordered people like you who'd benefit from stop listening to music, at all.

And I asked what is satanic about it, screaming isn't satanic its just noise not worship. Prayer or offerings are worshipping

This nigga:lul:. When did OP say that we were superior for listening to this genre he was just asking for recommendations my nigga and I gave him one.

And I asked what is satanic about it, screaming isn't satanic its just noise not worship. Prayer or offerings are worshipping
Everything is Satanic about it. And you know it.

This nigga:lul:. When did OP say that we were superior for listening to this genre he was just asking for recommendations my nigga and I gave him one.
So? I am just affirming it. Your, and his on this kind of music liking is not superior, it is probably the biggest shit ever made by schizophrenic people.

Nigga satanists don't even worship Satan they worship "themselves" or "are their own god".

Everything is Satanic about it. And you know it.

We Satanists are thus our own “Gods,” and as beneficent “deities” we can offer love to those who deserve it and deliver our wrath (within reasonable limits) upon those who seek to cause us—or that which we cherish—harm. Magus Gilmore’s essay “What, The Devil?” from The Satanic Scriptures discusses this in greater detail.

So? I am just affirming it. Your, and his on this kind of music liking is not superior, it is probably the biggest shit ever made by schizophrenic people.
I AM RIGHT NOW DESTROYING YOU WITH HARD EVIDENCE NIGGA

Nigga satanists don't even worship Satan they worship "themselves" or "are their own god".
Yes, yes, now Satanism, something that was defined centuries ago is just a new-age-meme religion.

Please send us $225 in U.S. funds (in check, U.S. money order, bank draught, or International Money Order—not an international postal money order—drawn on a U.S. bank made out to Hell's Kitchen Productions, or you may pay via PayPal*) along with your legal name and complete mailing address, a copy of a national or state issued photo ID as a means to prove your identity, address and age, plus the following statement, signed and dated by yourself:

JFL :lul: EVEN SATAN WANT YOUR MONEY RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST COPE OF ALL TIME

View attachment 1246574
We Satanists are thus our own “Gods,” and as beneficent “deities” we can offer love to those who deserve it and deliver our wrath (within reasonable limits) upon those who seek to cause us—or that which we cherish—harm. Magus Gilmore’s essay “What, The Devil?” from The Satanic Scriptures discusses this in greater detail.
Yes, yes, it is like defining what is a woman. Now you can identify as Stacy if you want, it does not change the lineal, historical origin of that term.

EVEN HIS ON MY SIDE

JUST STFU BRO
UR DONE
WE FINISHED YOU
Getting me on what? You are so fool enough to ignore that the term "satanism" exists since centuries ago and you are trying to make as it is something new-age-meme religion, fool.

Sure, all GrAYs are as retarded as you can be.

This faggot foidavi, Bang Chan probably is desiring to suck your dick too.

Getting me on what? You are so fool enough to ignore that the term "satanism" exists since centuries ago and you are trying to make as it is something new-age-meme religion, fool.

Sure, all GrAYs are as retarded as you can be.

This faggot foidavi, Bang Chan probably is desiring to suck your dick too.
NEEEEEEERD

bro did you even listen to all of the songs? JFL

@Satriale's Pork is saying what I was going to lmao
I listened to these songs, I read the lyrics carefully, and it is all Satanic shit.

I listened to these songs, I read the lyrics carefully, and it is all Satanic shit.
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUMBASS AND MOST SUB 70 IQ USER ON .IS

This song is about being forced to live a miserable, mediocre life based on consumerism and being sucked into economy.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUMBASS AND MOST SUB 70 IQ USER ON .IS

This song is about being forced to live a miserable, mediocre life based on consumerism and being sucked into economy.
Imagine using a webpage to seek interpretations instead of defending your own points on why it is or it is not Satanic.

You are beyond being retarded, you are just a zombie thought by other people.

Cope and seethe, Satanic shit.

This song is about technology and pollution ruining nature.

Another suggestion: overreach of humans and greed of some men destroying the earth for our comfort and ease of living. We are parasites

This song is about technology and pollution ruining nature.

Another suggestion: overreach of humans and greed of some men destroying the earth for our comfort and ease of living. We are parasites

Satanic shit. Let's we all go extinct, oh, poor nature, poor Earth, how bad are humans. Let's eat grass while we cry on why the internet kill kittens in North Korea.

Shut the fuck up, autistic GrAY.

Imagine using a webpage to seek interpretations instead of defending your own points on why it is or it is not Satanic.

You are beyond being retarded, you are just a zombie thought by other people.

Cope and seethe, Satanic shit.
You legit complained about how we ourselves are "defining" what satanism is, so @Satriale's Pork is bringing you facts. Keep coping JFL

Quote some of the lyrics you think are satanic

Her faced puffed out and it turned dark purple and she just stared at me
She couldn't move
She couldn't scream
I had total control of her
I had total control of her
It felt soo real, she was dead there in front of me and
I felt soo fucking alive
Humanicide
Human beings should have never evolved at all

All Satanic rituals, abortists, kikery worshipping,, screaming like degenerated mentally ill people. Let's celebrate our extinction, let's make rituals to Satan to rejoice on how humanity has to be destroyed. All demonic shit you enjoy from you deranged minds.

You legit complained about how we ourselves are "defining" what satanism is, so @Satriale's Pork is bringing you facts. Keep coping JFL

He did not answer anything. He just posted some new-age-meme religion to make a point, while it is more than clear than the term "satanism" has centuries of existence.

Satanism is the unapologetic embrace of the dark, twisted side of human nature that society is too scared to admit exists and instead of denying it, what many faggots and degenerated people just want to embrace it as what thing should be: some kind of anarchic state of being. Religions since centuries ago used the term "satanism" as a way to reject everything that was against all that is good, and used their own scriptures to defend it, while people rejected religion, and embraced their degeneracy. Nowadays, this meme-religion which is atheism, defends this precisely, again, representing all the evils that affects many men worldiwde, including your supposed inceldom, because, you all GrAYs are suspicious motherfuckers.

All Satanic rituals, abortists, kikery worshipping,, screaming like degenerated mentally ill people. Let's celebrate our extinction, let's make rituals to Satan to rejoice on how humanity has to be destroyed. All demonic shit you enjoy from you deranged minds.
You fucking dumbass do I have to keep destroying you with hard evidence? JFL :lul: The lyrics themselves are not about worshipping Satan it talks about how horrible humanity is the first lyrics you quoted are about literally the singer seeking god. HES NOT EVEN WORSHIPPING SATAN NOR SEEKING HIM HES SEEKING GOD FOR HELP.

He did not answer anything. He just posted some new-age-meme religion to make a point, while it is more than clear than the term "satanism" has centuries of existence.

Satanism is the unapologetic embrace of the dark, twisted side of human nature that society is too scared to admit exists and instead of denying it, what many faggots and degenerated people just want to embrace it as what thing should be: some kind of anarchic state of being. Religions since centuries ago used the term "satanism" as a way to reject everything that was against all that is good, and used their own scriptures to defend it, while people rejected religion, and embraced their degeneracy. Nowadays, this meme-religion which is atheism, defends this precisely, again, representing all the evils that affects many men worldiwde, including your supposed inceldom, because, you all GrAYs are suspicious motherfuckers.
Funny GIF

You probably copy pasted that shit from somewhere at least when I copy paste shit I provide links and images

The lyrics themselves are not about worshipping Satan it talks about how horrible humanity is the first lyrics you quoted are about literally the singer seeking god. HES NOT EVEN WORSHIPPING SATAN NOR SEEKING HIM HES SEEKING GOD FOR HELP.
Yeah, yeah, seeking God denying God. You’re seriously trying to twist this into some desperate cry for God? Get real. It’s about recognizing the filth of humanity and embracing the darkness, not pleading for some divine rescue. If you can’t see that, you’re either blind or too dense to get it. This isn’t some prayer, it’s a fuck-you to the idea that God’s gonna save us. The whole point is rejecting that bullshit, leaning into the chaos, and saying, "Yeah, the world’s messed up, and we’re riding the wave straight to hell." Take your “hard evidence” and ride it like the dicks you like to ride, because you’re just proving how clueless you really are.

So, basically, let's just kill ourselves and create a death cult, because "muh, humans bad". The same line of argumenting of abortists, feminists, anti-natalists, vegans, and all the postmodernist retardation that came with cultural marxism.

Highly intellectual. A Nobel prize for this autistic motherfucker.

Last edited:
You probably copy pasted that shit from somewhere at least when I copy paste shit I provide links and images
I do not need to copy-paste anything like you, high-IQ wannabe.

Cope and seethe, Satanic filth.