Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any solo-travelers out there?

Pepega

Pepega

Greycel
Considering taking a month in between semesters to just fuck around in Europe. It would be a solo journey (not that there is a feasible alternative), and could be interesting. Anybody had any similar experiences previously?

No, but I wouldn't mind going solo (not that I have anyone to go with)
Are you from the US? Where in Europe you heading?

I plan to
full

Yes, go on and mog me at travelling again

No I'm just a solo without the traveler bit.

Done this but only really nationally, internationally just to get from A to B I have done alone I guess

No mo for travel

no man i am UScel i want to travel around europe and japan one day though

no nigga you mog me

Go your own way!
I would like to do it someday tbh, if I can't do it with my girlfriend of course

He was always the lone wolf type. He travelled alone with his trusty briefcase by his side which contained all 59 of his passports. He felt a tap on his shoulder, it was the ticket inspector.

I want to solo travel, but I'm way too high inhib

Planning on going to Yemen so I can be with some relatives. Maybe I can fly to Oman and then drive from there to Yemen since I don't think there are direct flights as of now.

No, but I wouldn't mind going solo (not that I have anyone to go with)
Are you from the US? Where in Europe you heading?

From Aus, not particularly sure where I'd head. I want to check out some of the historical shit in France/Italy though.

I plan to
full

If it makes you feel better I literally do fuck all but study/work all day, if I didn't have something to spend it on I'd probably be hanging right now.
Done this but only really nationally, internationally just to get from A to B I have done alone I guess

Where did you go? How was it, did you feel more/less lonely since you were outside of your home country?