Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any SoCalCels here ?

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Curious.

Last edited:
Who would be dumb enough to give out their location

serveimage

Jesus Christ 80% of Augustcels are IT fucking rats. No one is going to dox themselves

I'm also from LA teehee

It’s a city with like 11 million population. How am I doxxing myself ?
That narrows it down from 8 billion people to 11 million. If I had your first name, I could probably narrow it down to 1-2 thousand people. If I had your pictures, I could narrow down your exact location. Giving out your location, even if it's something vague like a state, is always a bad idea.

That narrows it down from 8 billion people to 11 million. If I had your first name, I could probably narrow it down to 1-2 thousand people. If I had your pictures, I could narrow down your exact location. Giving out your location, even if it's something vague like a state, is always a bad idea.
But you don’t have my first name or my pictures.. those I wouldn’t post.. I’m just curious if there’s other guys living in hypergamy central

Checking in. The worst part is the high cost of living

But you don’t have my first name or my pictures.. those I wouldn’t post.. I’m just curious if there’s other guys living in hypergamy central
I would hope so.
Still, posting a location can narrow you down very quickly, which was the point of my post.

ER's homeland

Julyceldom > August"cel"s

IT cucks GTFO