Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any sobercels? how are you holding up?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
aka being sober at least the vast majority of the time. I am like this since I have no money

It has been a complete failure, what a cruel joke it is. Vidya and anime cope doesn't work. It is very dull

The only thing I do is smoke weed and sometimes drink a couple times a month. I wouldn't be able to cope that well without weed and caffeine most likely.

I started to stick to a schedule of staying sober during the work ween and dunk af during the weekends. Being sober sucks balls for any truecel, but it helps me moneymaxx so I gotta do this it until I retire.

Last edited:
I am always sober, can't really tell since this is the only state I have ever been in.

I started to stick to aschedule of staying sober during the work ween and dunk af during the weekends. Being sober sucks balls for any truecel, but it helps me moneymaxx so I gotta this it until I retire.
i wouldn't need money to retire if the drugs killed me :feelsthink:

Hi I'm Emba and I'm an alcoholic.

I don't know how long I've been sober.
It's been long enough for the sun to fade the beer cans in my yard...

The booze store is 50 miles away and I don't feel like going there.

We need to make it happen.

ive been sober my whole life

too high inhib to buy alcohol so im always sober

Been sobermaxxing from alcohol for about a week.

can't say I'm enjoying it tbh all I think about is when I can get chit faced again

im low t manlet so they will ask for id 100% the cashiers would probably just laugh at me for trying to buy alcohol

My life and health are bad enough sober, I don't need more problems.

im low t manlet so they will ask for id 100% the cashiers would probably just laugh at me for trying to buy alcohol
maybe you could invite them to come to ur house and share drinks with u

I'm just not into alcohol tbh.

I can't drink legally yet because of cucked laws.However I will alcoholmaxx once I can,it makes me more NT

i am sober 100% of the time

Straight edge here. I’m doing pretty well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just living my boring life with my pets