Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any small town cels here?

• Thread starter tall fag gigga cuck
  • Start date
tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
I live in a small town where the population is about 15,000 and most people who live here are retired. i hate it here i constantly have to run into my high school oneites and she has three kids with a chad that i knew in high school its suicide fuel at its finest. all the foids here get worshiped like pharaoh's by all the brads around here cause there is 10 guys to every 5 foids and there is no way of ascending here cause i'll always be known as that creepy guy. i don't have one friend here even though i've lived here for 38 years its hell. i just cant take it any more. plus there are no jobs here no school which means no hope what so ever. i am poor so i cant afford to move away at this point any body else stuck in a small town. im about 60 miles from any city or civilization plus i live with my white trash mom who abuses me every day.

Last edited:
Living in a big city is way worse.

it would be even worse in the big cities, trust me, ive done both

My town population is like 300.000 so I wouldn't call it a small town tbh. but still I think it is equals to a small town in the west since towns in the west has more social life.

We have parks and one mall centre and city centre . youth hanging out in their hoods in most of time. hoodrats

Not really but there is a huge division because of bad urban and infrastructure planning and geographical circumstances, so I face the same problems.

Living directly in a big city is 100% better in my opinion, at least in Germany. Yes, in a small town are less chads, but it is equalised by the factors OP explained.

Last edited:
Me. It's cool. There's a forest. I can do whatever the fuck I want here.

My city has around 25k people in it but I also live in a tiny country so yea it's way worse..

Living in a big city is way worse.

lol yeah right try living where u always run into your high school bullys every time u just run errands or never being able to get a job or an education because your 60 miles from any civilization. i would kill to live in a city where there are at least opportunities and new people around. i live up a mountain where it snows all the time to so i am stuck up here for days at a time. and i live with my cunt mom who abuses me. i was born fucked i could never go to a job training school or college and people around here are red neck pricks who only like to fight and drink

nah i live in suburban metro area and it fucking sucks

oh and forgot to mention the only single women around here are jb every day i read in the newspaper how some poor desperate small town cel got arrested for banging some jb and the age of consent here is 18 so its very tempting prison is just right around the corner any time u see a pretty foid its absolute hell.
nah i live in suburban metro area and it fucking sucks

jfl yeah so living where there is no copes is better what a joke city cels have no idea how good they have it they have this fantasy that living in a small town is stoic and romantic but its pure hell i love to play basketball but there isn't one court to play every thing closes at 9pm jail bate every where and no jobs to make money to at least have copes to get your mind off being a desperate lonely incel im basilcly stuck up a mountain with no where to even take a walk cause there are no side walks just dirt roads oh and for got to mention there are bears and mountain lions every where i almost got malled by a mountain lion the other day when i walk to my house from my car jfl at city cels

Last edited:
oh and forgot to mention the only single women around here are jb every day i read in the newspaper how some poor desperate small town cel got arrested for banging some jb and the age of consent here is 18 so its very tempting prison is just right around the corner any time u see a pretty foid its absolute hell.

Lol @ age of consent being 18, and I thought 16 was bad. We can thank Old haggard Feminists for that shit.

my hometown is a small town. I never see any hot roasties over there. dunno whether that was a good thing or not

Okay towncel.

Do u ever add any thing to a conversation or do u just always do your corny ass one liners cause your starting to get on my nerves qa [CHAT=][/CHAT]
Lol @ age of consent being 18, and I thought 16 was bad. We can thank Old haggard Feminists for that shit.

Yub it should be like 14 its absolute sucid fuel

i used to live in LA metro area, it was ok considering i was around shitskin mexican manlets

74.000 But it is a city with university there goes up to more than 60,000 in the headquarters district. 74,000 is the entire municipality with the other districts. It's almost average.

I live near a city but my actual house is in a pretty remote location which is nice.

lol 15k isnt small.

Not far from here is the capital of the state (more than 2,000,000) ... there are some prostitution hotels in the center very strange but you can find from old women from R $ 5 to good for R $ 30 (the minimum wage in Brazil is currently R $ 998)
2bh-660x371.jpeg

lol 15k isnt small.
That's the whole county the town is 2k
Not far from here is the capital of the state (more than 2,000,000) ... there are some prostitution hotels in the center very strange but you can find from old women from R $ 5 to good for R $ 30 (the minimum wage in Brazil is currently R $ 998)
2bh-660x371.jpeg
Sounds amazing what city is that?

lol yeah right try living where u always run into your high school bullys every time u just run errands or never being able to get a job or an education because your 60 miles from any civilization. i would kill to live in a city where there are at least opportunities and new people around. i live up a mountain where it snows all the time to so i am stuck up here for days at a time. and i live with my cunt mom who abuses me. i was born fucked i could never go to a job training school or college and people around here are red neck pricks who only like to fight and drink
Finally someone who also shares my hatred for rednecks I wonder why there isn’t a site that hates them like this site which hates women

Agreed
Finally someone who also shares my hatred for rednecks I wonder why there isn’t a site that hates them like this site which hates women

Agreed there garbage if u are not an alcholic or like to fight, ride atvs, wooo, four by, or in the construction industry then your an outsider

Agreed

Agreed there garbage if u are not an alcholic or like to fight, ride atvs, wooo, four by, or in the construction industry then your an outsider
Agreed

Do you think there's some genetic disorder hillbillies get from all that drinking and shit.
I think they get autism from all the pesticides and herbicides and sprayed fields everywhere/ chem trails that carry from all the planes overhead.

Ye
Do you think there's some genetic disorder hillbillies get from all that drinking and shit.
I think they get autism from all the pesticides and herbicides and sprayed fields everywhere/ chem trails that carry from all the planes overhead.
Yes my brother is one and he is around paint fumes a lot and he is basically retarded so I do think there is truth to that

I would rather live in a small town than a big city tbhz

Ye
Yes my brother is one and he is around paint fumes a lot and he is basically retarded so I do think there is truth to that
yeah that's what my uncle does for a living too.
what do you think you can call it?
I'd call it common fashion neurosis/ autism. CFNA.
Or country fashion.

I know how living in a small town feels. While I do like my town, it’s so fucking difficult to get lucky.