Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any shortcel due to bad nutrition?

R

romania31375

Recruit
★★
Most users here are from first world countries so they tend to blame shortness on gene.

But in third or second world countries the issue may be different.

I have been to Moldova's capital some times, and noticed the teenagers there are a little shorter than romanian zoomers, however basically romanian and moldovan are the same people

And you can compared the height between s. Korea and n. Korea, sk average height is reported to be 170cm(5'7), nk is only 165cm(5'5).

These gaps are apparently due to the nutrition

Anybody here think your shortness is due to bad nutrition in childhood?

a little bit. I grew up very poor so there were days that I wouldn't get to eat, I'd sleep on a hungry stomach but its mainly genes. I did have a horrible sleeping schedule though because of the program I was in. I feel like I should have been taller but oh well

No, I received normal nutrition for the most part. Just my genetics. :feelsohgod:

If my parents pumped me with HGH when my growth plates were still open my life would be much better

Yeah I was supposed to be 7ft tall, but I only ended up being 5'9 just because I didn't eat 2000 calories more:feelsrope:.

it can be a factor. Not the entire factor but it is. Height has been increasing over the years, I suspect some ethnicities have shorter people because of the same dietary practices or just from being in a country with nutritional deficiencies.

The average height has been increasing over the years

most of the food i ate when i was a kid was bread , pasta and cheap shit you can find everywhere . milk and meat are expensive but we used beans more for protein intake

most of the food i ate when i was a kid was bread , pasta and cheap shit you can find everywhere . milk and meat are expensive but we used beans more for protein intake
You need animal fats and protein to grow healthy. I Also had a shit diet, contributing to my inceldom because health = good looks

Shortcel (5’8”) due to 5’2” birthgiver.

Shortcels could have celiac disease that doesn't manifest with any bowel symptoms

Most users here are from first world countries so they tend to blame shortness on gene.

But in third or second world countries the issue may be different.

I have been to Moldova's capital some times, and noticed the teenagers there are a little shorter than romanian zoomers, however basically romanian and moldovan are the same people

And you can compared the height between s. Korea and n. Korea, sk average height is reported to be 170cm(5'7), nk is only 165cm(5'5).

These gaps are apparently due to the nutrition

Anybody here think your shortness is due to bad nutrition in childhood?
Nick is back @Gaz DaJous

I've always had a poor apetite so I might have cucked myself out of nutrition. However, I think I am deformed to some degree because I'm shorter than everyone in my family including mom and sister.