Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any school trip experiences?

Black&Red

Black&Red

Officer
I'm boycotting them for the rest of my uni life, i can't stand the sight of chads flirting publicly with every single and non single entity in this world, then bringing them to their rooms late at night, the idea of sharing a room with 3 normies is also unpleasant, can't sleep well, can't study well, can't even enjoy the freaking weather ffs.

Any suifuel from you part?

I always dodged school trips, so no.

I remember sharing a hotel room with a redpilled chadlite during a school trip. He's probably the most openly misogynistic person I've ever met in irl but for some reason, he's an absolute slayer. We spent nights talking about how we hated women and shared a lot of based jokes.

I guess women's personality detector is only effective against sub 6 men. His personality was no better than mine after all.

I remember sharing a hotel room with a redpilled chadlite during a school trip. He's probably the most openly misogynistic person I've ever met in irl but for some reason, he's an absolute slayer. We spent nights talking about how we hated women and shared a lot of based jokes.

I guess women's personality detector is only effective against sub 6 men. His personality was no better than mine after all.
My my, the almighty personality has risen again.
Thanks for sharing.

On one school trip we were away in a log cabin for a week, we were split into rooms based on gender. I looked into one of the foids rooms and two of them were making out and touching each other with no clothes on, I got super horny and pissed off.

On one school trip we were away in a log cabin for a week, we were split into rooms based on gender. I looked into one of the foids rooms and two of them were making out and touching each other with no clothes on, I got super horny and pissed off.
:feelskek:

I dropped out of school before that. I don’t know if they even went tbh. I didn’t keep contact with anyone in my middle school