Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any schizoidcels?

notahindsight

notahindsight

loser of all losers
★★
Schizoid personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency toward a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, detachment, and apathy. (from wikipedia)

I have always been alone and been excluded from groups ever since I was a little kid. I don't see the point of making a connection with a group. It always feels like I stand out and everyone looks at me like an outsider. Every recess at school, up until high school was spent walking alone in the school's garden, never playing or talking to anyone else.

Fast forward to today, I always do my plans alone. I go to cities alone, I walk alone and I don't feel like I should be doing it with someone else. I can feel people looking at me in weird ways when I sit in a restaurant or a cafe alone and quite but I don't feel like this is a problem. It literally is impossible for me to see the importance of forming bonds with people. I do talk to other people I have to encounter multiple times so they don't think I am weird (though this never works the way I planned, they always think that I am weird) but other than that I spend the day alone without feeling the need to interact with anyone.

Holy shit that’s actually brutal.hope your doing ok

I am unfortunately

average .is user

@Friezacel common trait in this forum tbh. I am littrally the same. I never really fit in a group of friends. Just small talks and they go their way and I go my way alone

for years I would spent my recess/ lunch breaks on the toilet in fear of being caught strolling the schoolyard alone....

@Friezacel common trait in this forum tbh. I am littrally the same. I never really fit in a group of friends. Just small talks and they go their way and I go my way alone
Its not that i lack interest in social relationships, its more that nobody wants to be social with me

You can't be schizoid and want a girlfriend they don't go together

You can't be schizoid and want a girlfriend they don't go together
The human mind is too complex so it's not a binary switch. I hate to be around people but would still want someone to care for me and no one else.

The human mind is too complex so it's not a binary switch. I hate to be around people but would still want someone to care for me and no one else.
Then you're just more socially anxious not schizoid

You all will behave like schizoid after witnessing TOO MUCH BRUTALITY.

Its not that i lack interest in social relationships, its more that nobody wants to be social with me
The same way I want to be in a relationship but forced to be isolated in my room by the society

yes. i have problems in head