Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any schizocels around

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
We need based schizocels to be on here more. It gets lonely on .is when no cel can see what I see:feelsbadman:

I went through two years of psychosis. I never had visual hallucinations, just auditory ones. I was convinced Mephistopheles was going to drag me to hell and rape me with machines.

Still kinda am.

I might be one

We need based schizocels to be on here more. It gets lonely on .is when no cel can see what I see:feelsbadman:
Do you have any schizo disorders?

I went through two years of psychosis. I never had visual hallucinations, just auditory ones. I was convinced Mephistopheles was going to drag me to hell and rape me with machines.

Still kinda am.
:shock:

Based inceldians..:feelsohgod:

I’m not schizo luckily. That is a fate worse than inceldom, unless you are slaying schizo inter-dimensional foids.

I’m not schizo luckily. That is a fate worse than inceldom, unless you are slaying schizo inter-dimensional foids.
Being a schizo is actually epic wtf:fuk: I embraced my genetic insanity like a man because the world's too pussy to change for me:whitepill:

Being a schizo is actually epic wtf:fuk: I embraced my genetic insanity like a man because the world's too pussy to change for me:whitepill:
Do you slay inter-dimensional nymphs?