Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any scarcel in here?

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
-
Is there anyone else here who suffers severe acne scarring? My only source of inceldom is that I got severe acne scars all across my face, basically pits and craters everywhere. There are treatments available sure, but none of them changes the scar tissue at molecular level so the scarred skin can never look normal ever again.

Anyone else here which suffers severe acne scars or some other scars which they want to get rid of one day?

Anyway, the point of my thread is that recently Stanford achieved scarless healing in mice, the damaged skin completely recovered with new hair follicles, glands, and adipose tissue, which has happened the first time ever. I don't know how long it will take but maybe this decade they will introduce scarless healing in humans and maybe my face can recover? Who knows?

I have lots of them in my limbs

Fuark, absolutely harrowing brocel. Skincels are automatic truecels tbh. I'm sure mine isn't as brutal as yours but it has still made me want to legitimately bash my face onto concrete so many times. The skinpill is too overlooked here

@Personalityinkwell @acnecel @Skincel @stretch-cel thoughts?

They would rather treat mice than us. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Plastic surgery for worthless creatures and personality development crash course for real subhumans.

I have acne scars but never considered them to be a huge factor in my inceldom. There are too many others things holding me back.

It's possible to get rid of acne scars. Just get a good skin care routine. A good one will probably be expensive though.

Fuark, absolutely harrowing brocel. Skincels are automatic truecels tbh. I'm sure mine isn't as brutal as yours but it has still made me want to legitimately bash my face onto concrete so many times. The skinpill is too overlooked here

@Personalityinkwell @acnecel @Skincel @stretch-cel thoughts?
I know bro, skinpill is extremely overlooked. Dents and pits across my face has destroyed me internally TBH. I'm legitimately suicidal. My only hope is maybe 2-3 years down the line there's scarless healing, I don't look forward to anything but this. I just wanna look normal and look people in the eye.

I used to beg my mom for me to take me to dermatologist when I had major cysts, but all she told me was that this is a "phase" and that "I should focus on school and not on looking good" and this caused permanent damage all across my face.

I'm a 6'2 curry in india and all my height does is broadcast my absolutely objectively disfigured face for others to see. It's bad. Trust me, I've had girls told me that they would be interested in me if I didn't had and let me quote "moon face". My life is one sick joke. All I do is lament about my skin and think about my past all day. I'm too socially anxious. I'm everything I thought I'd never be.
They would rather treat mice than us. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Plastic surgery for worthless creatures and personality development crash course for real subhumans.
Well, it's a start. They're testing on pigs now whose skin is far more similar to us, if it works there then it would be actually really useful, even for cleft lip surgeries. Imagine cleft lip surgeries healing scarlessly, burn scars etc. I just hope scarless healing becomes a reality ASAP.
It's possible to get rid of acne scars. Just get a good skin care routine. A good one will probably be expensive though.
Don't get confused. I'm not talking about PIH or PIE. I'm talking about pits, caused by deep cysts. The dermis is damaged in the process internally cause of the inflammation. If you think that's recoverable with the current treatments available then you're pretty naive. I've dropped 15K USD on th current "treatment" which is honestly trash. My scars aren't superficial, they're deep. They might induce trypophobia in people.

Don't get confused. I'm not talking about PIH or PIE. I'm talking about pits, caused by deep cysts. The dermis is damaged in the process internally cause of the inflammation. If you think that's recoverable with the current treatments available then you're pretty naive. I've dropped 15K USD on th current "treatment" which is honestly trash. My scars aren't superficial, they're deep. They might induce trypophobia in people.
Oh I thought you were just talking about dark blemeshes on the skin. I don't think there's any possible cures for Pits. If I were you I would just wear makeup like a foid :feelsthink:

Oh I thought you were just talking about dark blemeshes on the skin. I don't think there's any possible cures for Pits. If I were you I would just wear makeup like a foid :feelsthink:
I'll still won't be truly confident in my own skin anyway, I honestly either want to be scarless or die. I wish I could roll a dice.

I don't have ''natural'' scars,but i have a scar on my left eyebrow (don't remember how i got it) and got a few on my hands from punching a window due to anger.

I'll still won't be truly confident in my own skin anyway, I honestly either want to be scarless or die. I wish I could roll a dice.
I'm with you on that. I wouldnt want to have a face infested with permanent acne scars either. But I have plenty of other subhuman traits anyway so it's not like I'm lucky :feelsUgh:
I don't have ''natural'' scars,but i have a scar on my left eyebrow (don't remember how i got it) and got a few on my hands from punching a window due to anger.
Foids like scars on a man's hands :chad::banhammer:

I have few suture scars on my forehead from childhood. They don't bother me the least. They don't even matter. It's all about this loser trait of having bad genes and getting scarred from inside out.

Imagine your body plays this joke on you that your skin gets destroyed from inside out. What an absolute joke. And it's 2021 and there's no cure for something so common and so psychologically distressing. But if a whore wants her nose fixed or her tits done she can have this in one procedure and just forget about it.

I know bro, skinpill is extremely overlooked. Dents and pits across my face has destroyed me internally TBH. I'm legitimately suicidal. My only hope is maybe 2-3 years down the line there's scarless healing, I don't look forward to anything but this. I just wanna look normal and look people in the eye.

I used to beg my mom for me to take me to dermatologist when I had major cysts, but all she told me was that this is a "phase" and that "I should focus on school and not on looking good" and this caused permanent damage all across my face.

I'm a 6'2 curry in india and all my height does is broadcast my absolutely objectively disfigured face for others to see. It's bad. Trust me, I've had girls told me that they would be interested in me if I didn't had and let me quote "moon face". My life is one sick joke. All I do is lament about my skin and think about my past all day. I'm too socially anxious. I'm everything I thought I'd never be.

Well, it's a start. They're testing on pigs now whose skin is far more similar to us, if it works there then it would be actually really useful, even for cleft lip surgeries. Imagine cleft lip surgeries healing scarlessly, burn scars etc. I just hope scarless healing becomes a reality ASAP.

YOU’RE 6’2 AND CURRY WTF MOGS ME TO SELF HARM

YOU’RE 6’2 WTF MOGS ME TO SELF HARM
Doesn't matter when my face is objectively disfigured. I mean sure, I feel good between other men to be very honest. But I'm a KHHV @ 21.

I have scars from accidents but they're practically invisible.

Is there anyone else here who suffers severe acne scarring? My only source of inceldom is that I got severe acne scars all across my face, basically pits and craters everywhere. There are treatments available sure, but none of them changes the scar tissue at molecular level so the scarred skin can never look normal ever again.

Anyone else here which suffers severe acne scars or some other scars which they want to get rid of one day?

Anyway, the point of my thread is that recently Stanford achieved scarless healing in mice, the damaged skin completely recovered with new hair follicles, glands, and adipose tissue, which has happened the first time ever. I don't know how long it will take but maybe this decade they will introduce scarless healing in humans and maybe my face can recover? Who knows?

I have acne scarring as well, deep fucking craters all over my cheeks. I have other issues too that make me incel, but this is one of the major ones.

lots of acne but no scars yet

I have acne scarring as well, deep fucking craters all over my cheeks. I have other issues too that make me incel, but this is one of the major ones.
Fuck. I can feel your pain. Acnescarpill is the most underrated pill tbh. I don't see no one talking about it. It can absolutely decimate anyone's SMV completely. just like balding.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back