Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any ruscels care to give information about their country's dating market after mobilization?

informationcel

informationcel

I have to live with this information
-
So I've read that a lot of towns became female only when the government took many young men into the mobilization, is this true?

Did you dodge mobilization and how is the dating market now?

Not Russian, but the men that don't get to avoid mobilisation are the unnattractive men, so the dating market in Russia is almost certainly still your typical Chad-only dating market. And there's no stigma against single women, so most women get to live their lives hoping for Chad.

Russia has always had more women than men and it has never visibly impacted the dating market at all

All tangible evidence shows that the ratio of men to woman has no impact on men's success in dating and the market still acts as if there are 100 males for every 1 female regardless of the actual demographics

It makes sense when you think about how the average woman already filters out 95% of men on dating apps as it is. You could easily remove the entire bottom 80% of males from the market and it wouldn't visibly affect anything when it comes to who women select for sex/dating

It makes sense when you think about how the average woman already filters out 95% of men on dating apps as it is. You could easily remove the entire bottom 80% of males from the market and it wouldn't visibly affect anything when it comes to who women select for sex/dating
perfectly shows the value of ugly males nowadays

Nothing changed, or it barely changed that it's unnoticeable, it's as over as always

Russia has always had more women than men and it has never visibly impacted the dating market at all

All tangible evidence shows that the ratio of men to woman has no impact on men's success in dating and the market still acts as if there are 100 males for every 1 female regardless of the actual demographics

Exactly. There could be a town where 90% of the men were shipped off to war, and if there were 1 Chad and 99 truecels left in the town, all the foids would act as if Chad was the only man around. Even if the foids outnumbered the men 99 to 1.

20/80 Pareto rule. The Irony was that I heard it first from my female coworker's mouth when I was working.

She got married and knocked up and BTFO:d to maternity leave afterwards.