Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any retro gamers here (as in SNES/Mega Drive era)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
I am currently playing Streets Of Rage Remake (the fanmade 2011 game based on the 90s franchise) while drinking vodka and lemonade. I used to have a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) console.

Hey dude. I was just thinking about this. I have a Switch and One S. There are a TON of retro graphic themed games out there. Some are cool. Some blow. It must be a big market because there's never any shortage of them on the Nintendo or Xbox store. I just got this game where you're a female witch and have to battle Halloween themed enemies with an enchanted broom. Bah haha. It's cute though.

My main go to is Rocket League or Splatoon 2 for multis..... fucking love platformers like Ori and can't wait for the sequel next year. Gorgeous game. What system are you playing on?

Hey dude. I was just thinking about this. I have a Switch and One S. There are a TON of retro graphic themed games out there. Some are cool. Some blow. It must be a big market because there's never any shortage of them on the Nintendo or Xbox store. I just got this game where you're a female witch and have to battle Halloween themed enemies with an enchanted broom. Bah haha. It's cute though.

My main go to is Rocket League or Splatoon 2 for multis..... fucking love platformers like Ori and can't wait for the sequel next year. Gorgeous game. What system are you playing on?

I'm more into early 90s stuff, showing my age lol. I'm playing SORR on my old 14 year old PC. Beyond the Genesis/SNES era I lost interest in current games, but not for the right reasons lol

Last edited:
Not really. Retro games are too difficult for me. PS1/N64 (fifth) is the oldest generation of games I've played.

What genre you looking for