Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any religiouscels?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
It seems like many religions preach about "conventional" morality aka if you do good deeds then good things happen to you. How do you religiouscels cope with this? How do you keep believing in God if you never wronged anyone and bad things still happen to you? I'm not Christian but I was reading the book of Job and was thinking about this. There are some incels like this like Oreoman, I feel bad for guys like him because they never deserved any of this.

I want to attend a church just to feel inner peace. Joining one is difficult especially Catholicism that includes so many sexual things in mortal sins.

I say let one cope as long as they're not cucked; they likely believe in rewards in the afterlife. :smonk:

Inceldom/volceldom is viewed in a positive light in Christianity. Paul was giga volcel (probably incel tbh); he wanted others to be volcel, but he knew it wasn't possible.

Last edited:
I believe in a god, but I don't pray or do any religious services cause I believe god doesn't give a shit and doesn't answer prayers. This makes me an alatrist.

1. I have wronged people. I may not have killed anyone or raped anyone, but I'm not a good person. No one is.
2. Paul (the writer of most of the New Testament) was basically an incel/mgtow and he didn't see any clash with his faith in god and his predicaments.
3. I don't see why inceldom has anything to do with belief in religion, as religions in general preach that the afterlife is more important than this life and whether or not the world is just, is subjective as you can make the arguement that you always get paid/pay for everything that you do with one currency or another. e.g. the guy who commits crime and gets away with it, "pays" with living a life of lies and hurting people, whereas the guy who doesn't commit crimes "gets paid" by having a life of not hurting people and being honest (at least legally speaking).
You can say that the first guy still has a better life, but that is because you personally think that. It's not objective.

I believe in a god, but I don't pray or do any religious services cause I believe god doesn't give a shit and doesn't answer prayers. This makes me an alatrist.
Idk what alatrist means. But this.

Idk what alatrist means. But this.
Alatry, alatrism. Some ancient greeks were alatrists.
  • Alatrism or alatry (Greek: from the privative - + λατρεία (latreia) = worship) is the recognition of the existence of one or more gods, but with a deliberate lack of worship of any deity. Typically, it includes the belief that religious rituals have no supernatural significance, and that gods ignore all prayers and worship.