Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any real life giga chad stories? U encountered

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Once i got lost in bangkok and ended up in a small hostel that was full of 4 Ethnics but they were rich very tall (even the half asian) stylish chads. There was a mirror wall and i looked at myself with acne bad hair unshaven very cheap clothes and oldcel. While these uni chads looked like a polo magazine ad. Some foid walked by and stared at them the whole time. Didnt even notice me meters away.

I try to leave the house as little as possible so this kind of stuff wouldn't happen to me

I encountered a tall white giga chad while at the grocery store once. Dude was built, blonde, tall, perfect frame, had a few tattoos. Looked like Chris Hemsworth but more masculine. He wasn't dressed all that well but it didn't matter. He must have mogged everyone within a 100 mile radius.

Went to the club in asia and there was this one tall blond white guy who was well dressed. He literally had a ring of foids around him as he danced. Last time I hit the club up

The first party I went to, I encountered this curly, tall and perfect framed chad who literally just went over to some random girl, said a few things, kissed with her and then walked away. The girl was clinging onto him the whole night, but then he just pulled some other girl, and told the first girl to fuck off. I hate that guy so much, but I have to cope
Why hate the guy ? He just happened to be there and was sexually harrassed by foids.
Hate the girls for being stupid enough to be hypnotized by some bone frame.

One of my closest friend's husband was a giga chad. I met her through a yahoo anime chat group (remember those).
He reminded me of Joe Manganiello. In the beginning it bothered me that he was OK with his wife talking to me all the time and even let her take me out and show me the town without him. He told me he didn't see me as threat.
Then he got close to 600 lbs and died.

The first party I went to, I encountered this curly, tall and perfect framed chad who literally just went over to some random girl, said a few things, kissed with her and then walked away. The girl was clinging onto him the whole night, but then he just pulled some other girl, and told the first girl to fuck off. I hate that guy so much, but I have to cope
What was the first girl’s reaction to being told to fuck off?

I encountered a tall white giga chad while at the grocery store once. Dude was built, blonde, tall, perfect frame, had a few tattoos. Looked like Chris Hemsworth but more masculine. He wasn't dressed all that well but it didn't matter. He must have mogged everyone within a 100 mile radius.
what were the foids reactions? Anything happen
I hate him because he gets what I want easily without any effort, and he doesn't even seem to appreciate it. There's a rumor at my school that he one time hooked up with a girl just two minutes after he met her, then he fucked her on a toilet 5 minutes later, and then he made her pay for his cap home. He is literally the definition of a chad. I guess that's why I don't like him
kill him

What is he doing now

I don't know what constitutes a "giga chad," but there was this something like friend I had in early high school, and he was above all of us in looks. He looked like a Hollywood stereotype. Zero idea why he even talked to me, I was not an interesting kid. I think after my freshman year he went elsewhere. But there was zero market for him at that school. He's probably modeling or something today.

I don't know what constitutes a "giga chad," but there was this something like friend I had in early high school, and he was above all of us in looks. He looked like a Hollywood stereotype. Zero idea why he even talked to me, I was not an interesting kid. I think after my freshman year he went elsewhere. But there was zero market for him at that school. He's probably modeling or something today.

lol that reminded me of one Chad that was in my 4 person friend group. He stopped hanging with us since he was a Chad but I remember wherever we went.....fuckin foids would notice him or knew him already.

Giga Chads are the equiventent of a hot bimbo blonde walking down the street. They get attention from foids

what were the foids reactions? Anything happen

Nah not much happened, he got a few glances from any girls he passed but he looked to be in a hurry and I lost sight of him as I went about my business. It was a rare sighting tho, like spotting an albino critically endangered rhinoceros or something.