Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any quick painless suicide methods

The Gospel of Jesus is truth ,not a cope ,Jesus saves and Jesus heals!!
Idk if youre trolling or not( i have the tism) but may i ask why would you get on your knees to a god and thank him for giving you this hideous face let alone any other problems that can came with it idk what your problems are since we’re both strangers on the internet but i can give you some of mine i am ugly to the point i get weird looks whenever i go out i got bullied to the point i am scared of talking to people or what they’ll think of me (foid trait i fucking hate it) i’m very sexually frustrated to the point i’ve been thinking of castrating my balls because of how fucking horny i am and the fact i cant stick my dick into a foid makes me angry also i get really envious of couples making out in public it only increases my rage because knowing that i can’t ever experience that in my life what it feels to be close with the opposite sex enrages me so when god puts me in this assuming he has a plan is his plan to put me in hell since the beginning i was born since chances are i will rope because i can no longer deal with sexual frustration let alone i have autism so i have a very hard time socializing with people because i cant understand social cues at all and the majority of the time i’ve been alive has been through a fucking screen and what is free will if we’re all under gods plan? Then we wouldn’t have free will since this was planned from the beginning i can certainly say god loves people more than other that’s for sure lol

Any ideas for suicide methods? Would be useful to know in case I finally decide to rope

I heard some gas inhalations make it painless but it got to be in a controlled enviroment?

And dont rope, just NEETmaxx like me. I am 35 and living the life.

Mad and depressed in a dark room just like Madara. Waiting for the world to go insane so I can do some good for people.

Idk if youre trolling or not( i have the tism) but may i ask why would you get on your knees to a god and thank him for giving you this hideous face let alone any other problems that can came with it idk what your problems are since we’re both strangers on the internet but i can give you some of mine i am ugly to the point i get weird looks whenever i go out i got bullied to the point i am scared of talking to people or what they’ll think of me (foid trait i fucking hate it) i’m very sexually frustrated to the point i’ve been thinking of castrating my balls because of how fucking horny i am and the fact i cant stick my dick into a foid makes me angry also i get really envious of couples making out in public it only increases my rage because knowing that i can’t ever experience that in my life what it feels to be close with the opposite sex enrages me so when god puts me in this assuming he has a plan is his plan to put me in hell since the beginning i was born since chances are i will rope because i can no longer deal with sexual frustration let alone i have autism so i have a very hard time socializing with people because i cant understand social cues at all and the majority of the time i’ve been alive has been through a fucking screen and what is free will if we’re all under gods plan? Then we wouldn’t have free will since this was planned from the beginning i can certainly say god loves people more than other that’s for sure lol
I am not trolling,I do not do that because I am serious about winning those for the Lord.I strongly feel not only from own life experiences but as evidence in society in general that incels have been forgotten by society.
This is why I take up the Gospel of Jesus so that those in our situation may have a second chance in the life to come after.I sorry you feel you are ugly but I assure you God loves you beyond what you can understand.

I am not trolling,I do not do that because I am serious about winning those for the Lord.I strongly feel not only from own life experiences but as evidence in society in general that incels have been forgotten by society.
This is why I take up the Gospel of Jesus so that those in our situation may have a second chance in the life to come after.I sorry you feel you are ugly but I assure you God loves you beyond what you can understand.
If anything God hates me. Its all about genetics man, if you have bad genes Nature/God will punish you, if you are blessed with good genetics on the other hand Nature/God will give you gifts and treat you like a king. Also the afterlife is not real, you most likely just die and that is it although I'm open to that being wrong aswell. You sound like a bluepilled ChatGPT or C.AI bot

You sound like those people who say”just trust the process bro!”:soy::soy: Fucking kek i was believer i was religon coping too until eventually i was aware how retarded that was expecting hear a voice in your head lmao only people who hear voices in their heads are classified as schizos i mean unless youre one of them lol i tried worshipping satan too i had a satan phase but he didnt seemed to exist at all i wasnt “possessed” or anything nothing fucking changed really i would just rot in my room for waiting for something interesting nope nothing i tried doing something about it had a redpill phase which gave me some hope really tried cold approaching nothing i tried “touching grass” nothing no result and i was just constantly frustrated with what the fuck is wrong what am i doing wrong until i found dbdr’s and savvyguy’s channel and it explained so much to me how much i could relate to these people and i realize i just setup to be fucked over with if god truly exist if there is a god he hated me from the start to make a human this ugly in god’s “eyes” and then go to hell because i throw away my life due to how i dislike how i am? Pretty fucking retarded if you ask me it’s like i serve you a plate of moldy food and you throw it away because it tastes like shit and then i say “oh well you’re going to prison because uhh you’re an ungrateful sack of shit”it sounds dumb sure some people have it worse than others but it doesn’t mean that i wouldn’t want to be like prime dicaprio or brad pitt just for a fucking day atleast but at the end of the day it just seems by the way he created me he basically told me a big fuck you while he creates another person is better than me in every single fucking way lmao

Don't do it man. Not worth it.

@The_word_made_flesh

Hey are you pro jews?

You sound like those people who say”just trust the process bro!”:soy::soy: Fucking kek i was believer i was religon coping too until eventually i was aware how retarded that was expecting hear a voice in your head lmao only people who hear voices in their heads are classified as schizos i mean unless youre one of them lol i tried worshipping satan too i had a satan phase but he didnt seemed to exist at all i wasnt “possessed” or anything nothing fucking changed really i would just rot in my room for waiting for something interesting nope nothing i tried doing something about it had a redpill phase which gave me some hope really tried cold approaching nothing i tried “touching grass” nothing no result and i was just constantly frustrated with what the fuck is wrong what am i doing wrong until i found dbdr’s and savvyguy’s channel and it explained so much to me how much i could relate to these people and i realize i just setup to be fucked over with if god truly exist if there is a god he hated me from the start to make a human this ugly in god’s “eyes” and then go to hell because i throw away my life due to how i dislike how i am? Pretty fucking retarded if you ask me it’s like i serve you a plate of moldy food and you throw it away because it tastes like shit and then i say “oh well you’re going to prison because uhh you’re an ungrateful sack of shit”it sounds dumb sure some people have it worse than others but it doesn’t mean that i wouldn’t want to be like prime dicaprio or brad pitt just for a fucking day atleast but at the end of the day it just seems by the way he created me he basically told me a big fuck you while he creates another person is better than me in every single fucking way lmao
I am saying just trust the process ,once you make that commitment of faith ,keep at it and persevere and put your heart into it.Your life will not radically change overnight.I am nor preaching Word of Faith (not that I'm knocking spiritual gifts either though) I am saying that you embrace Christ and work hard at it every day.
Just remember one thing though ,as incels know all to well the world only rewards those who give them exactly what they want.God rewards those also who tried their best and failed .God is merciful,even when we try and fail God never lets us go or stops loving us!!

If anything God hates me. Its all about genetics man, if you have bad genes Nature/God will punish you, if you are blessed with good genetics on the other hand Nature/God will give you gifts and treat you like a king. Also the afterlife is not real, you most likely just die and that is it although I'm open to that being wrong aswell. You sound like a bluepilled ChatGPT or C.AI bot
God hates no one and God loves you greatly.I am not blue pill ,I agree that without God incels will not fair well for the most part.I agree that red and blue pill is not for all .Some people are to damaged to be fixed by worldly means.That is why God is our best hope ,do you have anything to lose by giving it a try.I myself was raised atheist and I was cynical about God and religion.One day I realized my life is not going anywhere what do I have to lose by giving God a try.It has worked out well!

Depression can be curable. Meditation, jogging and avoiding extreme stimuli is a good start. Fried dopamine receptors leads to depression
Let me correct that for you
Cures for depression
1. Sex

Ochako Uraraka hates no one and Ochako Uraraka loves you greatly.I am not blue pill ,I agree that without Ochako Uraraka incels will not fair well for the most part.I agree that red and blue pill is not for all .Some people are to damaged to be fixed by worldly means.That is why Ochako Uraraka is our best hope ,do you have anything to lose by giving it a try.I myself was raised atheist and I was cynical about Ochako Uraraka and religion.One day I realized my life is not going anywhere what do I have to lose by giving Ochako Uraraka a try.It has worked out well!
Nice! Loving Ochako Uraraka completely changed my life too!:feelsautistic:

Suicide won't solve the problem because you will live on after death.Consider giving your life to Tyrone and knowing real peace!!

Marqueese 14:6​

New International Version​

6 Jamal answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to Tyrone except through me.

@FuckTheFBI why do you worship Tyrone so much? I mean yeah I get it, JBB halo is real but this seems kind of cucked to me even as a joke, especially this part:
Consider giving your life to Tyrone and knowing real peace!!

Godfags are the worst
I am a witness to the Lord and his truth ,godfags do religion in their own time and do not share it ,I am sharing God's truth with all to the best of my ability!

So funny I can't stop laughing I almost chocked on my food LOL ,you should quite your day job and be a stand up comic LOL

Wait and die of old age or die randomly from some undetected medical condition/problem.

Yes, I am part of a Messianic Kahal
You just unmasked yourself

Prepare to face the dire consequences

@DarkStar

I can assure you that nobody will be on your side in this site

Last edited:

@DarkStar

I am not afraid ,bring on the dire consequences

@DarkStar

I'm ok with not being popular ,if one person embraces the Gospel then I'll take that as a win

You can die in your sleep for no reason, you can pray for that.

summon succubs
she will absorb your soul during your ejaculation
View attachment 1277642
I'm finna bust
nut GIF

Inert gas, certain poisons (SN is the most popular right now), buckshot to the head. These are the three best methods if want maximum odds of success with no pain.

Also, to address the christnigger in the thread: If you religion is true, then I spit on God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit for creating me. Your faith offers us nothing and is almost certainly false anyway.

I heard some gas inhalations make it painless but it got to be in a controlled enviroment?

And dont rope, just NEETmaxx like me. I am 35 and living the life.

Mad and depressed in a dark room just like Madara. Waiting for the world to go insane so I can do some good for people.
NEETmaxxing mogs