Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any quick painless suicide methods

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Any ideas for suicide methods? Would be useful to know in case I finally decide to rope

You will not rope

most painless one is not to rope. There is no good way to end ur life.

That sucks
euthanasia is probably the way to go but if you're not from canada/sweden where its legal then it's over. They will never allow you to suicide through euthanasia.

You will cope just like the rest of us

You will not rope
Im a cultureless, ugly and dumb mutt. I'm a product of the kalegri plan therefore I kind of think roping is the best solution but I might be wrong

in my country there is voluntary euthanasia, does yours have it too?

Good luck. Make sure you restrict all the correct arteries and use a strong enough ligature.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fqph.fs.quoracdn.net%2Fmain-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c&hash=e17447d03ad3bf76d4a22822e6ca70df

In the image linked above, DO NOT do the hanging demonstrated on the far right of the image. Personal experience, you will not pass out.

summon succubs
she will absorb your soul during your ejaculation
  manabe riri marshmallow imouto succubus drawn by sumeragi kohaku  sample 46c47863257bfa0eed1

Inert gas like helium on a mask, gun to the temple, opioids, or certain ways of hanging.

Any ideas for suicide methods? Would be useful to know in case I finally decide to rope
Just go get up to date on all your Jew vaccinations especially the clot shot.

Consider it the Russian roulette method because you might die of a fast acting heart attack or stroke from it but then you may not plus it has the added benefit of being perfectly legal.

Alternatively you could run your car in your garage with no ventilation and peacefully die of carbon monoxide poisoning but that’s assuming you even have all of those things?

Jumping off something, really high, try to land head first.

If you are in the US you can try the suicide by cops

coom to death
death to coom

Suicide = faggot
Also the cuckest way to get rid of your problems

When they ask, you know they won't, because anyone who is serious about it just googles and thinks for himself.
Because a lot of Google restrictions
Shotgunmaxxing will be my preferred exit

Depression can be curable. Meditation, jogging and avoiding extreme stimuli is a good start. Fried dopamine receptors leads to depression

Inert gas like helium on a mask, gun to the temple, opioids, or certain ways of hanging.

I think inert gas with a mask and heroin/fentanyl/nitazenes and othER extremely potent synthetic opioids are the only “Guaranteed” methods of self-tERmination, provided the pERson who is attempting suicide takes a high enough dose because at a cERtain dose, NOBODY will survive based on the human body’s “genERal” limit for tolERance of a particular substance, which if you exceed by a cERtain amount, you are pretty much guaranteed to die.

Whereas, as far as I know, although hanging and gunshot to the temple are vERy highly efficient (in tERms of success rate) methods of suicide, thERe is room for human ERror, hence they are IMpERfect.

but if human ERror is somehow removed from the equation, when cERtain bones in the neck get broken or a cERtain artERy in the neck gets cut (or is unable to be used as a vessel to supply oxygenated blood to the brain for any othER reason, I may not be medically technically correct so please correct me if I’m wrong) then death (by hanging) is guaranteed and if a bullet hits the right part of the temple then death (by gunshot) is also guaranteed.

Suicide won't solve the problem because you will live on after death.Consider giving your life to God and knowing real peace!!

John 14:6

New International Version

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Suicide won't solve the problem because you will live on after death.Consider giving your life to God and knowing real peace!!

John 14:6​

New International Version​

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Religion is bluepilled cope

Depression can be curable. Meditation, jogging and avoiding extreme stimuli is a good start. Fried dopamine receptors leads to depression
Depression can't always be curable especially if you are depressed because of factors in your life that you can't change

Jump infront of a fast train

Combining benzos, opioids, barbiturates, and alcohol will basically just make you fall asleep and die kek

There's this suicide pod I saw on the news like 5 days ago that uses nitrogen to painlessly knock you out unconscious in 30 seconds and kill you in 5 minutes; You should look into getting one of them.

OD on something

most painless one is not to rope. There is no good way to end ur life.
Haha. Time passes then as you actually die might be even more painful. Can't escape death if you're not rich* *- will depend how future plays out if it lets rich ppl live extended or very extended or not.

die in battle faggot

Getting bitten by a venomous snake is not painless but might be quick

Last edited:
in my country there is voluntary euthanasia, does yours have it too?
No way. In my country you gotta do it yourself if you wanna die. One of the most common ways people do suicide here is by gun