Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any pro-Russia guys here who're closely following the ukraine war? I would like to discuss stuff with you guys.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Obligatory @Khanivore tag even though he doesn't follow the war.

Obligatory @Khanivore tag even though he doesn't follow the war.
Thank you, creature, i will not extract your intestines today

ukraine kikes need to be massacred.

russia should focus on killing the personals. more than land and equipment. no ukr cucks, no one to man the equipment.

instead you see russians using lancet drones to disable artillery. they should instead fit the drone with shrapnels and rusted iron nails and kill or maim the artillery crew instead.

and idk how they failed to take out the azovs in mariupol and let them surrender. should just suck the oxygen out of their underground hole or something and let them all suffocate.

russia should focus on killing the personals. more than land and equipment. no ukr cucks, no one to man the equipment.

instead you see russians using lancet drones to disable artillery. they should instead fit the drone with shrapnels and rusted iron nails and kill or maim the artillery crew instead.

and idk how they failed to take out the azovs in mariupol and let them surrender. should just suck the oxygen out of their underground hole or something and let them all suffocate.
Absolutely based! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Genocide all globalist kike supporting Ukrainians!

Everyone is a genius tactician these days) come with me, tell that to our leadership, officers.. you dont want? Suit yourself

Do you think we dont know that? Blame it on officers, army is corrupt as hell

Pssst.. nobody really knows why our army is failing that hard, but universal agreement is - blame it on government) just like incels -blame everything on women.. dont tell it to anyone! Hush now

I hope Ukraine becomes part of Russia and then the Russian army tries to take over other parts of Eastern Europe. Especially the cucked Nato-lovers Albania and Poland.

Polish jews need another holocaust to set them straight
I admire Poles for their strong national identity and their basedness regarding immigration, but over the last years they've become a pain in the ass. Especially their Russian-hate and their German-hate are annoying as fuck. They want a shitload of money from Germany bc of the damages they took in WW2. And they gladly throw their European brothers under the bus for USA.