Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any power metal fans?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I listen to power metal when I am sick of the growling vocals in death metal. Here are a few of my favorite tracks.

EVERY ONE OF US HAS HEARD THE CALL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I dont know what power metal is, what is the difference between normal metal and power metal?

I dont know what power metal is, what is the difference between normal metal and power metal?
Not sure what the technical differences are, but it's usually faster with clean high pitch vocals.

This is the most neckbeardy genre of metal, but I like some songs.

Personal favorite

This is the most neckbeardy genre of metal, but I like some songs.

Personal favorite

I think black metal is a little more "neckbeardy".

I think black metal is a little more "neckbeardy".
The themes in black metal are too dark for your average neckbeard. Power metal is more light-hearted, about slaying dragons and shit, which is what neckbeards do in WoW.

1919-onyxia.jpg

The themes in black metal are too dark for your average neckbeard. Power metal is more light-hearted, about slaying dragons and shit, which is what neckbeards do in WoW.

1919-onyxia.jpg
Most neckbeards are very anti religious, so black metal fits right in with their views. I guess they're both neckbeardy.

Most neckbeards are very anti religious, so black metal fits right in with their views. I guess they're both neckbeardy.
Yeah I guess you're right. They both appeal to neckbeards, just different types.

Naw power metal is definitely more for neckbeard nerds. They are the ones who fantasize about going on quest and rescuing maidens, black metal is too heavy for them.

Anyways I don't really listen to power metal but I like this song:

Dam listening to this songs makes me want to D&D LARP

Last edited:
Alot of people consider Symphony X and Nevermore to be power metal and I like both of them.

STANDING ON THE EDGE OF PARADISE I SACRIFICE MY TRUTH AND LOYALTY

Fuck yeahhhhhh
I especially like Powerwolf

one of my favorites

only for the truest truecels :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Naw power metal is definitely more for neckbeard nerds. They are the ones who fantasize about going on quest and rescuing maidens, black metal is too heavy for them.
Either way, no Chad, normie, or female would listen to either of them.

I listen to black metal, but I've probably stumbled upon "power metal" from browsing YouTube.

I listen to brutal/slam death metal

Yup, Chad would never listen to this either.

Iced Earth is pretty cool, I especially like this song (its an interesting take on how Jesus could have felt about having to be sacrificed):

Iced Earth is pretty cool, I especially like this song (its an interesting take on how Jesus could have felt about having to be sacrificed):

I like this song from their newest album.

I listen to thrash mostly (GWAR), but I've heard a couple of power metal songs and their not all that bad.

I prefer more of the heavy metal genre bands such as bullet for my Valentine and all that remains

This was their most legit album.

Yes I often listen to the green colored album vision on spotify I very much enjoy this band. The red and green albums are identical but the green one has a few extra songs.

thrash metal > death metal > metalcore > nu metal > melodic death metal > speed metal > heavy metal > deathcore > black metal >>>>> power metal

thrash metal > death metal > metalcore > nu metal > melodic death metal > speed metal > heavy metal > deathcore > black metal >>>>> power metal
This is severely incorrect IMHO.