Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any phimosiscels here

• Thread starter Deleted member 38575
  • Start date
Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-
I need to know if anyone else here suffers from phimosis like me, I want to know if anyone here has tried steroid creams. I don't want to circumcise (mutilate) myself
Its a rare medical condition only truecels have and if you dont have it you already automatically mog me

Animelos

What is phimosis

I have paraphimosis and it’s 10x worse than regular phimosis. Only trucels can relate to this

why I try to peel my foreskin back normally it’s weird but when I’m hard and my dick has lotion on it, it’s easy to pull it back. Also wondering how can you pee or masturbate then?
My pee is unstable and because of that my aim is navy seals level, also i fap with a weird technique

I have paraphimosis and it’s 10x worse than regular phimosis. Only trucels can relate to this
cope you'd already be dead

My pee is unstable and because of that my aim is navy seals level, also i fap with a weird technique

cope you'd already be dead
Nope I kept myself alive through sheer force of will. Trucels never die

There's an interesting blog about this. I m gonna share it with you later. If you want to look for it in the meanwhile it is called phimosis journey. I've also read that sone guys got rid of it by pulling the skin while showering (or bathing) with warm water. There are also devises you can use that will do the pulling for you.

is phimosis a cumskin only shit?

stretching will fix it

Just stretch bro!
I'll stretch your asshole
i had phimosis and it fixed it, just stretch it slowly the max you can anytime youre jerking off or in the shower, and itll slowly unravel itself after weeks/months. its all about consistency and not being scared to force it back a bit

When I was a kid I couldn't pull the skin back but eventually after stretching its not a problem.
That's how it starts off for everyone but during puberty it naturally detaches and the foreskin goes back over the glans
For people that have phimosis like me the hole isn't big enough to pull it back so it can't

I mean, I never heard about ethnics suffering this shit.
im ethnic and i suffered from it, not even puberty was enough to save me i had to manually stretch it everyday just for it to finally roll back behind the head
That's how it starts off for everyone but during puberty it naturally detaches and the foreskin goes back over the glans
For people that have phimosis like me the hole isn't big enough to pull it back so it can't
stretching is legit its just time consuming, i went from having a foreskin so tight it looked pinched(phimosiscels know what i mean) , to being able to roll it back whenever i wanted after a few months

im ethnic and i suffered from it, not even puberty was enough to save me i had to manually stretch it everyday just for it to finally roll back behind the head

stretching is legit its just time consuming, i went from having a foreskin so tight it looked pinched(phimosiscels know what i mean) , to being able to roll it back whenever i wanted after a few months

does phimosis means you have a meaty schlong or too little foreskin?

I mog you hardcore as I'm cut and have way more feeling than you have. It's over for you bro :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I mean, I never heard about ethnics suffering this shit.
Actually whenever I search up information about phimosis I mostly see Indian doctors, so I think ethnics suffer from it too

Did you use any creams?
I mog you hardcore as I'm cut and have way more feeling than you have. It's over for you bro :feelsbadman::feelscry:
People with a normal foreskin that retract itself feel more during sex/masturbation than you

its when your foreskin is too tight and you cant roll it down fully

nope just my hands

can guys with small dicks like me suffer that? or is a big dick only problem?

can guys with small dicks like me suffer that? or is a big dick only problem?
if anything it might be more of a small dick problem, because if you have a big dick you would of had it stretched out naturally i assume

Mine is really bad. I sometimes bleed if i fap too fast
i tried warm baths. Didnt help. I tried the creams. Didnt help. Ive had catheters insert into me twice in my life and bith times i had double pain because the nurse had to forcefully pull back foreskin but stupid cunt nurses never care if the man has phimosis

i think im fine for now. Fyi older men with phimosis get infections nd if the infection gets too bad they chop your dick off. A lot of older men get partial circumcisions where its just a small cut but fuck that. I never want my dick cut. Im most likely going to die of heart attack anyway before i get too old to need to worry about penis infections

I never want my dick cut. Im most likely going to die of heart attack anyway before i get too old to need to worry about penis infections
Everything you said mirror my thoughts
Fuck circumcision (dick mutilation) and fuck God or "The One" for giving me phimosis when I was born

i did manage to mostly grow out of phimosis,
Everyone is born with phimosis but during puberty your foreskin detaches itself from the glans and it's naturally made possible to retract
People with phimosis cannot retract it for reasons such as 1. the foreskin is stuck to the glans, 2. the foreskin's opening is not big enough to fully fit over the glans (my case)

A jew that isn't jewed. You're lucky

I'm circumcised, my dick is useless

Fortunately, currently, my most problematic condition is phimosis. Yes fortunately. However, that means I cannot masterbate like you are apparently supposed to. I only learned prone masturbation and am unable to masturbate normally.
Having phimosis is still infinitely superior to being mutilated. Looks like my mom really did save my life after all. I don't know how to thank her, talking about genitalia (at least male genitalia) is really awkward outside of this forum, which also means I will not be able to receive any professional help for this condition.
I am considering of trying to stretch it out to potentially fix it.

Yes fortunately. However, that means I cannot masterbate like you are apparently supposed to. I only learned prone masturbation and am unable to masturbate normally.
I also developed my own way of masturbation

I am considering of trying to stretch it out to potentially fix it.
Me too, I will try using steroid creams since it's said it can help relax the foreskin

At the end of the day having phimosis doesn't matter since we're incels but let's say in a hypothetical occurrence you ascend and get a girlfriend, then you won't be able to fully enjoy sex as opposed to men with a normal foreskin/circumcised men

Yea i Got that Shit and It can be annoying Sometimes

Fuck my Body is a fucking Joke First phimosis then a Back abscess that healed already.

Can i get ISEKAI ed' please?

Yea i Got that Shit and It can be annoying Sometimes

Fuck my Body is a fucking Joke First phimosis then a Back abscess that healed already.

Can i get ISEKAI ed' please?
Wow I never expected so many incels to suffer from phimosis
There must be some kind of correlation

Actually whenever I search up information about phimosis I mostly see Indian doctors, so I think ethnics suffer from it too

Did you use any creams?

People with a normal foreskin that retract itself feel more during sex/masturbation than you
Nah they aren't me that's where the "evidence" doesn't make sense. How am I supposed to feel the same pleasure as they do when I can cum just as much as an uncut fag. I grew up with normal and very intense orgasms while you have to use tools to fap, It's just cope from phimosis uncutcels :feelsjuice: however you do gain my pity. In conclusion not everyone has the same sense of pleasure. It's retarded because they aren't @erenyeager nor will they ever be to get the @erenyeager orgasm

Last edited:
In my case it can be pulled back all the way when non erected BUT when erected just half the way (as you said, the hole is not big enough) so now that you mention that I think that pulling back by itself may not be enough (since it would only stretch the skin vertically and I need horizontal widening) so the technique should be pulling "outwards / horizontally / to the sides" if you get what I mean but it's just a theory

Nah they aren't me that's where the "evidence" doesn't make sense. How am I supposed to feel the same pleasure as they do when I can cum just as much as an uncut fag. I grew up with normal and very intense orgasms while you have to use tools to fap, It's just cope from phimosis uncutcels :feelsjuice: however you do gain my pity. In conclusion not everyone has the same sense of pleasure. It's retarded because they aren't @erenyeager nor will they ever be to get the @erenyeager orgasm
The foreskin has nerves that stimulates pleasure when moved back and forth

The foreskin has nerves that stimulates pleasure when moved back and forth
And my dick feels the same way back and fourth? :feelsjuice: what are you trying to subject.

no i have a jewish birth mark

It would feel better if you had a foreskin
How can you prove that. We arent the same person. Do we need to be a hivemind to feel the same pleasure? Like I said. My dick works and cums alot. Seriously I do not get those studies. You cannot tell me that I need to feel this because physically it's impossible to feel what anyone else is feeling. Trucel trait: cannot comprehend anyone else's stimuli due to not being the same entity jfl:feelscry::feelskek:

Last edited:
How can you prove that.
It's biologically proven that are stimuli nerves in the foreskin, what are you even talking about?
Keep coping with your mutilated penis and keep using lotion for your dried glans.

It's biologically proven that are stimuli nerves in the foreskin, what are you even talking about?
Keep coping with your mutilated penis and keep using lotion for your dried glans.
No. In matter of fact I'm gunna say your coping. I was gunna feel bad about your shitmosis. But you can't even think for a minute before regarding muh SCIENCE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. you'll never get pussy just as me which is the only redeeming quality you have. I'll say it again and again. We don't have the same levels of pleasure. Nor am I letting a cucked soyciety tell me I'm not feeling any less good when cooming. Get a grip and get cut pussy. foreskin is just a flap of skin I thought I needed to kill most for. But in the end I coomed as hard through sheer precum maxxing. You can't even jerk properly with yours so why do you think you have the quality to call me out for coping. At least my "multiated" dick works. Jfl I hate when uncut cels think their gods because I FEEL MUH PLEASURE THAN YOU. Nigga we ain't even the same person I don't even know what you feel so shut the fuck up you Dio wannabe

Last edited: