Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any philosphycels?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
philosphycel here. uhhh nietzche, leopardi, dostoevsky, mainländer, schopenhauer, camus, and sartre. thank you that is all.

No I'm uneducated and retarded sorry

Yes I study the hiroshima nagasaki blackpill.
Conclusion: Its over.

@BlkPillPres are you into philosophy :feelswhere:

philosphycel here. uhhh nietzche, leopardi, dostoevsky, mainländer, schopenhauer, camus, and sartre. thank you that is all.
I have some "philosophical" thoughts when I'm taking a shit or taking a shower thats about it

based leopardicel, you should read the letter he sent to his brother while he was in rome

Haven't read a philosophical book in my life.

Why do you think he'd be into philosophy?
Im not sure, Im just curious to see his response :society:

I dropped Camus' Sisyphus and The Stranger

I find Nietzsche interesting but I didn't have patience to start reading

I tried to read some secondary literature on Heidegger but his disorganization was flipping me out

And I spent a long time reading philosophy of science but I somehow remember literally nothing :feelsbadman:

Nope im too blackpilled and nihilistic on human nature to ever care about philosophy

@BlkPillPres are you into philosophy :feelswhere:
I don't really know what you mean by that, everybody has their own philosophy or way of life, and some of them sync up with already known philosophical concepts, but if you are asking - "Do you spend your time reading about these concepts?", then no, I don't.

I know what I want from life and I know what I believe about this universe, I don't need to endlessly ponder about the writings of men hundreds of years before me, seeking validation from the similarities we have in our thinking.

This is the mindset I see in most people who are into philosophy, their own thoughts and rationalizations aren't enough, they need to see that it's "cosigned" by some guy like Aristotle for it to be valid to them.

Only philosopher I ever slightly got into was Russell. I stopped trying to read philosophy eons ago, unfortunately.

I don't really know what you mean by that, everybody has their own philosophy or way of life, and some of them sync up with already known philosophical concepts, but if you are asking -
"Do you spend your time reading about these concepts?", then no, I don't.
For some reason I thought you might have dabbed in it a bit.

I know what I want from life and I know what I believe about this universe, I don't need to endlessly ponder about the writings of men hundreds of years before me, seeking validation from the similarities we have in our thinking.

High IQ response ngl
This is the mindset I see in most people who are into philosophy, their own thoughts and rationalizations aren't enough, they need to see that it's "cosigned" by some guy like Aristotle for it to be valid to them.
It's mostly manipulative weasels and insecure normgroids who wished they were high IQ who latch on to this as a gimmick as you described :lul:

what are your thoughts on Ayn Rand?

yes I read schopenhauer and stoisism

Yes, anything on your mind specifically concerning conversation?:feelsjuice:

Yes, anything on your mind specifically concerning conversation?:feelsjuice:
just wondering how much of incels.is is into philosophy and if so, what seems to be the most prominent philosophy among us.

just wondering how much of incels.is is into philosophy and if so, what seems to be the most prominent philosophy among us.
I would say nihilism, cynicism, fatalism, and pessimism seem to be paramount here which is just a natural reactionary progression of our current world. :feelsjuice:

what are your thoughts on Ayn Rand?
She was a dumb Jewish sociopathic whore that is responsible for the crony capitalistic hell hole that we live in today. I'd like to piss all over her grave if I could. :feelsjuice:

Finally another philosophycel
Nietzsche >>>