Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any OverlyEmotionalcels?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Whenever I see an IT post, I just get so mad at them. They're so stupid and always make generalizations and shiet. My mind gets so clouded whenever I get upset and I can't focus on anything or be happy.

But I always tell myself that they're wrong and most people don't like them anyway.

Too much IT rots the brain lol.

I get angry and frustrated easily but I try my best to avoid things that infuriate me

I get angry and frustrated easily but I try my best to avoid things that infuriate me

You'd like to hear a brief unrelated story?

I find their performative outrage hilarious ngl :feelsclown:

Whenever I see an IT post, I just get so mad at them. They're so stupid and always make generalizations and shiet. My mind gets so clouded whenever I get upset and I can't focus on anything or be happy.

But I always tell myself that they're wrong and most people don't like them anyway.

Too much IT rots the brain lol.
Used to be like that, extremely emotional back at HS now i don't give a damn about anything irl/online