Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other youtuber brocels?

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
I'm trying to start a youtube channel talking about my daily life experience or thoughts but on the other hand I feel like no one really cares?

What have been your experiences with youtube?

Ask @Stupid Clown

Too much of a slob to post on YouTube

I'm trying to start a youtube channel talking about my daily life experience or thoughts but on the other hand I feel like no one really cares?

What have been your experiences with youtube?
Great, you're uninteresting person number one-billion who thinks that someone might care about his boring and mundane life.
Just don't.

Great, you're uninteresting person number one-billion who thinks that someone might care about his boring and mundane life.
Just don't.
Being interesting doesn't matter. Only the quality of your voice does

What have been your experiences with youtube
I have a channel unrelated to the bp, back in 2019 for a while id regularly get 10k+ views each video, some getting 80k views, but then for no reason youtube put me in algorithm hell and it was mostly triple digit view counts from there onward

My content didnt change at all, youtube just nuked my channel for no reason. Super frustrating. They also refused to let me monetize even though i met all the requirements.

My advice is only do youtube if you genuinely find it fun, and dont expect anything out of it. Dont expect to ever get a lot of subs, dont expect to ever get any money from it, dont expect to not get hate for no reason, etc. Dont expect anything good because you very well might not get it, and if you do, it probably wont last. Just do it as a hobby if you find it fun

(And hopefully its obvious that this is not a brag post so mods plz dont gib me a warning)

Last edited: