Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other Weezercels here?

Chopin

Chopin

Greycel
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Posts
70
Online
13h 40m
Do you listen to Weezer and if so, what songs hit you the hardest? For me it's In the garage and Why bother
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
2,524
Online
62d 23h 58m
I just like that song they did with some YouTubers in 2008 I think it was.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

Do Not Collect 200 shekels
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
55,500
Online
40d 2h 1m
I only like the one where they're on the island in the sun
 
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
5,655
Online
42d 6h 51m
Great meme band 10/10
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
698
Online
17d 6h 48m
I haven't been following their career but back in the 90s I had a compilation with El Scorcho on it.

I love that sound, it's just generation me. :feelscomfy:
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
7,605
Online
131d 6h 31m
I like that good life song
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
Keep coping for the best teeth in the game :dab:
Dude even some kanye fans don't know about this.
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
Dude even some kanye fans don't know about this.
I mean yeah. Do you excepct the average Kanye fan to listen to Weezer?
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
I mean yeah. Do you excepct the average Kanye fan to listen to Weezer?
No but since weezer and kanye both tweeted about this saying they were happy working together you'd expect it to be more known but apparently no. kinda glad it's not that popular.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

Do Not Collect 200 shekels
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
55,500
Online
40d 2h 1m
they used to play this on the muzak system at my old job

 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
No but since weezer and kanye both tweeted about this saying they were happy working together you'd expect it to be more known but apparently no. kinda glad it's not that popular.
Interesting. Ngl a foid I liked listened to Weezer. Seems soy kek
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
Interesting. Ngl a foid I liked listened to Weezer. Seems soy kek
Lol somebody is trying to get fantacuck to see it



he probably already know about since this tweet


i wonder if the guy behind the account is kanye himself
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
i wonder if the guy behind the account is kanye himself
Imagine thinking kanye even knows who fantano is
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
Imagine thinking kanye even knows who fantano is
i meant the account who uploaded the project
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
i meant the account who uploaded the project
Nigga Kanye doesn't even bother to release his own albums on time, what makes you think he's leaking projects on the side
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
Nigga Kanye doesn't even bother to release his own albums on time, what makes you think he's leaking projects on the side
he's the one who mixed it tho
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
he's the one who mixed it tho
ded srs? Even then, it was most likely leaked by a fan. As were all the other Kanye leaks
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,431
Online
311d 18h 10m
WØLF said:
ded srs? Even then, it was most likely leaked by a fan. As were all the other Kanye leaks
it wasn't a leak, that's the actual release. it was tweeted by weezer themselves (the tweet i posted)
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,331
Online
217d 21h 49m
Diocel said:
it wasn't a leak, that's the actual release. it was tweeted by weezer themselves (the tweet i posted)
:dafuckfeels:
 
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Posts
412
Online
4d 12h 14m
Say it ain't so and the sweater song.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top