Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other vaccinecels here?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Sometimes I wonder if the reason I’m so ugly is because I was vaccinated. Even if it wasn’t the wasn’t vaccinated, then at least I wouldn’t have autism, which would slightly increase my chances and improve my pers0nality. I fucking hate this stupid world and I hate the globalist agenda to give everyone autism by vaccinating them. I should have at least been able to opt out of vaccines but no, I was forced to get them without my consent and now my life is ruined forever.

Fuck vaccines.

I wasn't vaccinated and I'm still ugly as fuck and a sperg.

Lowiq if you think vaccines have an impact on your looks. Thousands of studies have shown that there’s no correlation between vaccines and autism, rejecting science is bluepilled and cope.

unless you had an allergic reaction to them, which might affect your looks

Last edited:
Lowiq if you think vaccines have an impact on your looks. Thousands of studies have shown that there’s no correlation between vaccines and autism, rejecting science is bluepilled and cope.

nice try plague doctor

Ban vaccines for more death.
I want more death.

I've had numerous diseases.

Also I have tweaked immunity than everyone on here - dat sickle cell life.

i had few vaccines ngl since there were fewer vaccines back in the early 90s ngl, but there's someone close to me that i suspect got heavily impacted by vaccines ngl, super aggressive sudden onset illnesses ngl

Better diesed than cuck

I think mmm this Is going straight to IT haahaha

Everyone is vaccinated here, unless the jew run pharmaceutical companies randomly put weird shit in certain percentages of the vaccines as population control or experiments

* tinfoil hat off *

In response to the comments on the Cucktears post: yes, I am professionally diagnosed

LOL, you mean (((studies))).

Yeah the REAL low IQs are those out there that believe the kikes and their shabbos goyim’s (((officially sanctioned))) lies.

Vikernes is absolutely right when he says the field of science is the modern form of priest craft ie basically a field the plebs/NPC’s all believe in without question.

That is however not saying science as a concept is flawed just that it can and is presently being politicized to say whatever our evil rulers ie Jews want it to say.

Single mother of two iq

Single mother of two iq
BAB667AC 5C6A 4F5A A436 387D70488D67

tell me if IT posts your thread

LOL, you mean (((studies))).

Yeah the REAL low IQs are those out there that believe the kikes and their shabbos goyim’s (((officially sanctioned))) lies.

Vikernes is absolutely right when he says the field of science is the modern form of priest craft ie basically a field the plebs/NPC’s all believe in without question.

That is however not saying science as a concept is flawed just that it can and is presently being politicized to say whatever our evil rulers ie Jews want it to say.
Bluepilled thinking, if you think scientific studies are bullshit you might as well be denying the blackpill because it’s also founded on studies.