Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other tinnituscels here?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
My ears have been ringing since the age of five from the war.

It's been getting noticeably worse every year. I think I might be deaf in less than a decade if I'm not in Jannah by then.

I have mild tinnitus, likely from the fact that I wore headphones all the time from a very young age. Going to noisy clubs in my late teens and early 20s likely didn't help either.

It waxes and wanes. Being reminded of it makes it worse for a while, so thanks OP.

war...? the iraq war?

I have mild tinnitus, likely from the fact that I wore headphones all the time from a very young age. Going to noisy clubs in my late teens and early 20s likely didn't help either.

It waxes and wanes. Being reminded of it makes it worse for a while, so thanks OP.
Lool well now u know how I feew :(

Had it for a few days after going to a nightclub for the first (and only) time a few months ago

Only if I pay attention, thanks OP!

yeah I have tinnitus, sucks

fuck that, people have legit suicided over that

it looks worse than being incel

Just have no ringing in your ears theory

So there are some guys from the post-Soviet space?
My condolences

fuck since I read this thread I feel like my tinnitus has gotten worse

So there are some guys from the post-Soviet space?
My condolences
i just missed it by a few years. i was around for the beslan school hostage crisis though that shit was nuts. me and my family left after that.

i just missed it by a few years. i was around for the beslan school hostage crisis though that shit was nuts. me and my family left after that.
Beslan crisis was the reason to leave or you were pupil of this school?

Beslan crisis was the reason to leave or you were pupil of this school?
na we left cause it was a shit show country.

i WISH i was a kid that died in beslan. instant Shahadah.

Pretty sure like a third of population has tinnitus.

really, that many people?
i dont think so. i think non_factor is one of many conspirators to discredit everything i say on this forum, including personal anecdotes.

idk why everyone is out to get me

I have fucked up eyes -.-

Yes I have quite bad tinnitus. The high pitch ringing I can accept but I have this low pitched tinnitus in my right ear that is impossible to ignore and it's very worrying.