Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other teethcels here?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I have terrible crooked teeth from a playground accident that occurred in grade school where I wasn’t paying attention while running and my teeth rammed into the head of a blackcel kid.

I had to go to the hospital and was made to endure oral surgery under some retarted dental student cunt that had no idea what she was doing and caused me agony while removing my teeth because this idiot roastie didn’t even bother to numb my mouth. This experience is a big reason as to why I hate foids.

Thankfully my mouth is small and you can only see my snaggled front 2 teeth while talking and not the bottom row. I probably have the worst teeth on this forum.

Why don’t you get braces?

Why don’t you get braces?
I was supposed to long ago.

But the inside of my mouth is so out of order that teeth had to be removed for braces to fit properly, and then when I was old enough they said I had to get my wisdom teeth removed before I could have braces.

And then after that happened last year they said that MORE teeth would have to come out for me to get braces. I didn’t want to undergo another surgery so I said fuck it I don’t care anymore.

I was supposed to long ago.

But the inside of my mouth is so out of order that teeth had to be removed for braces to fit properly, and then when I was old enough they said I had to get my wisdom teeth removed before I could have braces.

And then after that happened last year they said that MORE teeth would have to come out for me to get braces. I didn’t want to undergo another surgery so I said fuck it I don’t care anymore.
That is suifuel

Yess, my teeth are quite crooked and the canines look like full blown fangs. There was no accident that caused this though, my teeth just developed this way because I’m a gigatruecel

Crooked teeth

I have sharp canine teeth:owo::owo:

Tribesmen show their teeth to a females to increase their sex appeal while 'civilized' subhumans with crooked teeth fed platitudes like 'looks don't matter' and told to do nerdy things which makes their SMV even lower.

E7362271b07a0533526479e575e98de0