Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other teethcels here?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I have rotten teeth since forever (cause of extremely bad tooth genes and eating sweets I guess). I don't want to have all my teeth pulled out and get dentures, but I don't have money to fix them either. What do frens? :feelsrope:

My teeth are fine. I just have white dots on them
full

They work okay but look awful. I wish my family had money to get them done

I have a few rotten teeth too, honestly if i didn't have a phobia of the dentist i would have gotten all my teeth replaced with dentures or or just screw on teeth.

Mouth breather = collapsed palate = overcrowing = teeth look like shit

My palate is extremely narrow

(intermolar width= 2.0cm)

We need genetic engineering.

My palate is extremely narrow

(intermolar width= 2.0cm)

I've been wearing braces for almost 2 years now. My sister recently commented that my face looked wider. It's a minimal improvement but the brace has pulled my molars a bit further apart, giving me a slightly less sunken look around the maxilla.

I'm not sure what my measurements are but I'm very narrow too.

I have just one recessed teeth, would kms if i had to wear brace...those things looks really uncomfortable

Rotten yellow teeth from energy drinks and smoking also my front two are crossed

I've yellow gapped teeth.

I had braces so they look just fine now. The only problem is that they are naturally yellow-ish.

I've been wearing braces for almost 2 years now. My sister recently commented that my face looked wider. It's a minimal improvement but the brace has pulled my molars a bit further apart, giving me a slightly less sunken look around the maxilla.

I'm not sure what my measurements are but I'm very narrow too.

This works when you have a treatment behind the teeth too

I've had braces for 5 years, my teeth still aren't perfect and I think braces stop the palate natural expension trough puberty

Shit, I'm sorry OP :feelsrope:

I never had any problems with my teeth thank God. I never go a day without brushing them at least twice. But I never wore braces either, they're slightly crooked but I find it cute tbh. I want a girl with cute vampire-like fangs like me.

I have big front teeth. But I used bracket so everything else is okay

I have just one recessed teeth, would kms if i had to wear brace...those things looks really uncomfortable

Dude I would have killed myself if I didn't get mine fixed. I had a jaw lengthening device in my mouth for a year. It was caps over all 4 back teeth and bars hooked to hinges at the top back down to the bottom front that they'd keep adding rings to extend. I also had braces for 3 years. Elastics and a retainer thrown in there. A shitty custom mouth guard for sports which made me unable to speak and I drooled sometimes. And after all this I have a permanent metal bar behind my front 2 top teeth and my front 4 bottom teeth.

If I didn't get all this done I would have been an abomination so awful that I would likely not be allowed by law to go outside in the daylight.

i look like a smoker even though i've never smoked

Dude I would have killed myself if I didn't get mine fixed. I had a jaw lengthening device in my mouth for a year. It was caps over all 4 back teeth and bars hooked to hinges at the top back down to the bottom front that they'd keep adding rings to extend. I also had braces for 3 years. Elastics and a retainer thrown in there. A shitty custom mouth guard for sports which made me unable to speak and I drooled sometimes. And after all this I have a permanent metal bar behind my front 2 top teeth and my front 4 bottom teeth.

If I didn't get all this done I would have been an abomination so awful that I would likely not be allowed by law to go outside in the daylight.
That had to be tough for you, I'm glad you made it through boyo