Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any other shortlegcels here?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I am not short, that's not my problem (5'11), but my legs are so short compared to my torso it's not even funny. I cringe everytime I see my entire body.

Michael Phelps-cel tbh. Longer torso is more aesthetic tbh. You could wear lifts to get you to 6 foot 2 and still look normally proportioned

Bigfuckingdisproportionatelylargelegscel, fucked from birth, i can become a runner maybe?
I doubt it.

I have it the other way around.

LimbLenghtening surgery is the only fix.
Shoelifts are retarded.

But tbh it doesnt really matter, as long as you are average height its np.

I have it the other way around.

Doesnt really matter, you are short anyway

I have a long torso, but I think it makes my legs look a little short.

I have long legs and a short torso

Me and it makes me look even shorter and more inferior.

longer torso is not aesthetic, what the fuck is this thread

I am not short, that's not my problem (5'11), but my legs are so short compared to my torso it's not even funny. I cringe everytime I see my entire body.

Long torso's are attractive on men, the same way as long legs are attractive on women.
A long torso is a sign of masculinity apparently.

Think the same height as me
Fuck me, my dad is 5'7" and my mom is 5'2" and I still managed to grow to 5'11"
How does this shit happen? Your genes are supposed to be better than mine.

Fuck me, my dad is 5'7" and my mom is 5'2" and I still managed to grow to 5'11"
How does this shit happen? Your genes are supposed to be better than mine.

A lot of things are supposed to be, but aren't

Genetics are everything and completely random, my friend is 6'3 his dad is 5'10, why

Is there a way to like pay to have your body held until they have the science to make me Chad
The year is 58358390. You finally have your body released and are living as an 8/10 Chad. Everyone you ever loved or known is dead. Everyone around you is an 11/10 Ultra Giga Chad or 11/10 Ultra Giga Stacy. Despite being Chad, you're still undesirable to these 11/10 Ultra Giga Stacies. The new "sub 11 = death sentence" meme can't be spread considering you're the ugliest person around at 8/10 while everyone else is 11/10. It's over even though it began for you. This world is a sickening place.

On the plus side, the torso can keep growing into your twenties so I have a chance to get it proportional

Are you a manlet as well?

depends who you ask, I'm 5'9 or 5'10

Borderline manlet

But you’re also UKcel and you really need to be at least 6ft to stand a chance here, maybe 5”10-5”11 if you have a Chad face

I'm not UKcel bro, where'd you get that idea?