Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Other Replycels Here?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You make a post on incels.co but you barely get any replies, while posts made by others replymog you to oblivion. It's over for replycels tbh :feelsrope:, imagine being so unpopular and autistic that even other incels ostracize you.

It depends. I have threads that either get 3-5 replies and I have some that have gotten 70+.

At least working on your writing skills and statusmaxxing here will make you popular in that sense.
Your looks don't matter here

I reply to every thread tbh

You make a post on incels.co but you barely get any replies, while posts made by others replymog you to oblivion. It's over for replycels tbh :feelsrope:, imagine being so unpopular and autistic that even other incels ostracize you.
Yes I'm an incel-cel as well, bottom of the barrel at losers headquarter.

IQ is not static, you can make it grow
Minor statistically insignificant differences at best can be made to adult IQ. Nothing in the world will make a low iq male a genius.

replies me

Getting that reply and red notification bell is just a man-made dopamin rush. It has no real meaning just like a video game.

I post very often so I usually get a lot of replies
okay Chadpreet

damn it never began tbh. any smilecels in here or cutecels?

It gets to the best of us.

i try to reply as much as possible

i read every new thread when im online

no one likes me here or irl

Just postmaxx theory.