Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Other Normancels Here?

DarkStar

DarkStar

ϟϟ卐ϟϟ
★★★★★
For those who don't know, one thing that is a cope/hobby of mine is researching my family lineage.

In fact, we even managed to trace it back to the Pre-Civil War era United States

One thing I found when researching my Anglo side, was the clear Norman influence on some last names.

I decided to research this more, and found the clear roots these have in North France(Normandy): A DNA test I did some years back, also showed that I had some genetic connection there as well as to Scandinavia(Norway mainly, iirc).

I've read about their history, and it kind of makes me interested: They effectively, had an empire which was various vassal-states they controlled indirectly. They also changed the English language in 1066, steering it away from its original Germanic roots.

Anyone else here have Norman roots?

1725322339516t

Aryancel here. Fuck all niggers

Sorry Cat GIF by Ferhat Şaşkın

I know nothing about my ancestry I did a dna test last week waiting for the results