Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel any other low-iq cel failing uni?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck
failed another course. now i need to sit with those phaggots to see what i do next year
will probaly take me 4 years to finish now and not 3 (bsc in cs)
i fucking hate this shit

all those normies always studied together, all the hot foids got help. only me, studying alone and always getting ignored in the chat group
all day thinks about all the foids i cant have
about how shitty my life is
and ofcourse the weed fuck my brain
and thats the results.

the problem is if i drop out its minimum wage factory job for me .....

couldnt even get in

man you should of used a cheating website like coursehero I did that for a philosophy class I had to take where they had equations in it

You niggas made it to uni?

I despise my CS studies too. At 2nd year I had almost no willpower to study. As a result, I had to retake 2 courses next year. :lul:
Overall, I coasted through all my classes only getting lowest passing grades (5/10). It's a miracle I'm still going. :feelskek:
Moreover, this year I almost failed my half-assed Bachelor thesis too. :lul: It was the hardest thing I've ever done, tbh it's really difficult to put actual effort into something you really hate. They still "let me through" but I have to fix my paper until the Spring semester.
I wish I just dropped out tbh, but I was too stubborn. I thought: "I should just suck it up and get a CS degree. Maybe a real job doesn't suck as much". However, after my internship I realised that I really hate this fucking field and wasted 4+ years of my life.
yep i hate that field too. but ill hate most jobs, at least ill make decent money if i finish this shit...

Same man. Another fucking year of this bullshit. I hate university so much. I hate the people there. Fuck it.

I start this year but i will probably fail jfl :feelskek:

I highly doubt it's your IQ that's holding your ass back.

fuck
failed another course. now i need to sit with those phaggots to see what i do next year
will probaly take me 4 years to finish now and not 3 (bsc in cs)
i fucking hate this shit

all those normies always studied together, all the hot foids got help. only me, studying alone and always getting ignored in the chat group
all day thinks about all the foids i cant have
about how shitty my life is
and ofcourse the weed fuck my brain
and thats the results.

the problem is if i drop out its minimum wage factory job for me .....
Im also doing bachelor in computer science. supposed to take 3 years but I'm going on my 6th now:feelzez:

It's one of the hardest programs(has 90% drop out/fail rate in my school) and I suck at math and have social anxiety so odds aren't in my favour lmao.