Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other incels starting college this year?

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
I'm 20 years old and i'll be studying computer science starting from September, basically the most incel major imaginable. Am I likely to have any foids in my class? I'd love to fuck some cute nerdy Becky.
After failing to have sex in highschool and then for another 2 years after I graduated, I need to make sure I don't fuck up in college.
That'll be hard though because to find a social circle that isn't full of incels i'd have to look outside of what i'll be majoring in.

Due to the anti-Flynn effect, STEM fields now have many women.

Are you implying you are a tall, buff, htn?
No, i'm just saying all women are Chad-only is a retarded cope.
You're mainly competing with average - high-tier normie men.

No, i'm just saying all women are Chad-only is a retarded cope.
You're mainly competing with average - high-tier normie men.
Mogs me if you are goodlooking enough to compete at all.

Don't get your hopes up for college, it will be less painful.

Don't even think about it. Don't even consider ascension as a possibility.

Finish your degree and get out.

If you try anything stupid you will end up in a Title IX investigation -- I assume you're American since you used the term college, do correct me if I am mistaken

Only nerds go to college

Mathcel here studying math this fall

it’s gonna be hella difficult, which adds insult to injury because i’m already incel

I'm 20 years old and i'll be studying computer science starting from September, basically the most incel major imaginable. Am I likely to have any foids in my class? I'd love to fuck some cute nerdy Becky.
After failing to have sex in highschool and then for another 2 years after I graduated, I need to make sure I don't fuck up in college.
That'll be hard though because to find a social circle that isn't full of incels i'd have to look outside of what i'll be majoring in.
lmao, that's literally my major and yes it's an incel major, RARE to find many foids taking these types of classes tbh. Serious advice tho, try to make friends, like seriously try man, even if it's just guys at first. Even tho last year on campus I only talked to a few girls I made two guy friends and actually had fun. There is hope for finding some becky type of girl but there are so few, most go into the humanities or social sciences.

Campuses should be going back to normal next year so you'll be lucky to not have to put up with zoom when you start. Become smart or good at something and you can talk to girls and study with them, that's what I did. Best of luck.

Mogs me at choosing a relevant major

Don't even think about it. Don't even consider ascension as a possibility.

Finish your degree and get out.

If you try anything stupid you will end up in a Title IX investigation -- I assume you're American since you used the term college, do correct me if I am mistaken
I'm only really going for the social aspect lol. I'll probably rope after i'm done because no point living after college. I need to slay hard to stay alive.

Only nerds go to college
i'm low IQ as fuck.

Mathcel here studying math this fall

it’s gonna be hella difficult, which adds insult to injury because i’m already incel
math?? brutal. You must be high IQ.

lmao, that's literally my major and yes it's an incel major, RARE to find many foids taking these types of classes tbh. Serious advice tho, try to make friends, like seriously try man, even if it's just guys at first. Even tho last year on campus I only talked to a few girls I made two guy friends and actually had fun. There is hope for finding some becky type of girl but there are so few, most go into the humanities or social sciences.

Campuses should be going back to normal next year so you'll be lucky to not have to put up with zoom when you start. Become smart or good at something and you can talk to girls and study with them, that's what I did. Best of luck.
Appreciate it, man. Yeah, that's my plan. I need to quickly find a social circle that accepts me and stick with it. I'll rope if I once again become an outcast. Whatever I do, I can't let that happen.
I was actually meant to start last year but I didn't want to waste an entire year of college on online classes.
Hopefully there'll be some crazy post-COVID parties that I can somehow manage to get invited to.

I'm only really going for the social aspect lol. I'll probably rope after i'm done because no point living after college. I need to slay hard to stay alive.

nonononononononono

It will inevitably end in failure. The social aspect of American college life is a celebration of Chad and Stacy, nothing more.

i'm low IQ as fuck.

math?? brutal. You must be high IQ.

Appreciate it, man. Yeah, that's my plan. I need to quickly find a social circle that accepts me and stick with it. I'll rope if I once again become an outcast. Whatever I do, I can't let that happen.
I was actually meant to start last year but I didn't want to waste an entire year of college on online classes.
Hopefully there'll be some crazy post-COVID parties that I can somehow manage to get invited to.
Worst to get foids is like maths and physics, computer science is not so bad actually. Physics is the worst to the point that it's a meme.

yeah, exactly. Also, something I learned last year when campus was still a thing. For elective classes, try and take shit they're normally into, I met a few through that. Shit that is easy, like intro class/101. Psychology, health, music, anthropology, writing, art, drawing, art history, etc..... there were so many girls in those types of classes. So you could take those to talk to them and it will also satisfy elective credits/hours that you're gonna need to do anyways. Also, cs does get complicated so if you're not that great at it rn, watching a few vids, reading some basics and keeping up is a must.

But most important things besides girls is finding a social circle and maintaining it, I'd say that's priority one, ascension is possibly through it.

I'm low IQ as fuck honestly, i'll probably drop out.

nonononononononono

It will inevitably end in failure. The social aspect of American college life is a celebration of Chad and Stacy, nothing more.
I'm in Europe. And that's not a good attitude to have. I'm going there to slay.

yeah, exactly. Also, something I learned last year when campus was still a thing. For elective classes, try and take shit they're normally into, I met a few through that. Shit that is easy, like intro class/101. Psychology, health, music, anthropology, writing, art, drawing, art history, etc..... there were so many girls in those types of classes. So you could take those to talk to them and it will also satisfy elective credits/hours that you're gonna need to do anyways. Also, cs does get complicated so if you're not that great at it rn, watching a few vids, reading some basics and keeping up is a must.

But most important things besides girls is finding a social circle and maintaining it, I'd say that's priority one, ascension is possibly through it.
Thanks. I'll do that. I'll try to take as many meme classes as I can.

As for it getting complicated, do you know what I should do before going in? I'm trying to learn some python right now.

Why would it be better in Europe?
Also no, i'm not.

the stupid concept of greek life doesnt exist

if you think you aren't screwed, if you think you still have a chance, you're probably not an incel and don't really belong here as much as you think you do

the stupid concept of greek life doesnt exist

if you think you aren't screwed, if you think you still have a chance, you're probably not an incel and don't really belong here as much as you think you do
We'll see what happens. I was super retarded in highschool, like beyond what should even be possible. I'm still retarded but i'm 10x better than I was. If I started 2 years ago when I was 18 i'd probably be doomed, but at 20 I might just have a fighting chance.

We'll see what happens. I was super retarded in highschool, like beyond what should even be possible. I'm still retarded but i'm 10x better than I was. If I started 2 years ago when I was 18 i'd probably be doomed, but at 20 I might just have a fighting chance.
i'm 20 too

NOASJDOLJSALKDJALSKJDLKASJFLKDSHFKJDSHFKLJDSHFK

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX IN A COLLEGE DORM CUM INSIDE BECKY'S MOUTH WHILE MY ROOMMATE IS ASLEEP IN THE BUNK BELOW

NOASJDOLJSALKDJALSKJDLKASJFLKDSHFKJDSHFKLJDSHFK

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX IN A COLLEGE DORM CUM INSIDE BECKY'S MOUTH WHILE MY ROOMMATE IS ASLEEP IN THE BUNK BELOW
High T

This. And don't get your hopes up high, college is an amplifier of social interaction tendencies, if you start as a winner you will become a bigger winner, and if you start as shut-in incel, it's over.

This. And don't get your hopes up high, college is an amplifier of social interaction tendencies, if you start as a winner you will become a bigger winner, and if you start as shut-in incel, it's over.
I made some terrible mistakes in highschool. It wasn't an accurate representation of who I am capable of being.

As for it getting complicated, do you know what I should do before going in? I'm trying to learn some python right now.
so the thing is that every university does thing slightly different. I started out with python but I didn't know that all my classes would mainly be in C++ with is really different in terms of syntax, the "concepts" of how things are done are the same but how you implement it and write it out is different.
So I would look at whatever college/uni you're going into and see what language they use to teach so that you're not totally lost like I was.

Some basics to know/learn before starting:
Variables
receiving input and assinging it to a variable
and changing that variable type so is the input a number? string? ect
conversion between different data types - so like learning how to use strings, integers, floats, ect together, cause you can't treat them the same.
index position - this is a little tool to help with overall stuff.
formatting strings
string methods
Arithmetic operatons

learning built in functions - like len which tells you length of something, .upper and .lower which converts string to all uppercase or all lowercase. etc...
math function - these are built in like power function, square root, ect..
IF, ELSE, AND ELIF statements are real important - basically conditional stuff and how the program executes each line when you have multiple of them
With the if, else, and elif statement logic operators - so like checking if two things are equal to eachother, not equal, greater/less than. Equals and is equals to are two different things to know. var1 = var2 and var1 == var2 basically.
-------------------------------equals ^---------is equal to ^
those are the basics and really good things to understand and know. If you want some others i'd say loops, and maybe arrays. Arrays aren't hard when used in a basic way.

so the thing is that every university does thing slightly different. I started out with python but I didn't know that all my classes would mainly be in C++ with is really different in terms of syntax, the "concepts" of how things are done are the same but how you implement it and write it out is different.
So I would look at whatever college/uni you're going into and see what language they use to teach so that you're not totally lost like I was.

Some basics to know/learn before starting:
Variables
receiving input and assinging it to a variable
and changing that variable type so is the input a number? string? ect
conversion between different data types - so like learning how to use strings, integers, floats, ect together, cause you can't treat them the same.
index position - this is a little tool to help with overall stuff.
formatting strings
string methods
Arithmetic operatons

learning built in functions - like len which tells you length of something, .upper and .lower which converts string to all uppercase or all lowercase. etc...
math function - these are built in like power function, square root, ect..
IF, ELSE, AND ELIF statements are real important - basically conditional stuff and how the program executes each line when you have multiple of them
With the if, else, and elif statement logic operators - so like checking if two things are equal to eachother, not equal, greater/less than. Equals and is equals to are two different things to know. var1 = var2 and var1 == var2 basically.
-------------------------------equals ^---------is equal to ^
those are the basics and really good things to understand and know. If you want some others i'd say loops, and maybe arrays. Arrays aren't hard when used in a basic way.
Thanks a lot bro. I'll look into all that. I have 3 months until college. Do you think that's enough time for me to grasp basic concepts of what you posted?

Thanks a lot bro. I'll look into all that. I have 3 months until college. Do you think that's enough time for me to grasp basic concepts of what you posted?
oh yeah, if you do on average like 30 per day of programming and then just read a bit every so often you'll definitely understand and grasp the concepts well. There are a few apps on your phone android and iso that allow you to write in a text editor too. I would link my university textbook but it's in c++ which is really different than python.