Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other incels listen to truecel rappers such as thouxanbanfauni and yung bans?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Best cope imo. They inspire me to be areal nigga. Fucj a hoe get the money

>rapper
>truecel

pick one

No. I fucking hate rap music. And the voices of those rappers annoy the shit out of me. i really want to punch the people who come into the shower at 8am blasting shitty rap music when i'm trying to take a quiet peaceful shower

No. I fucking hate rap music. And the voices of those rappers annoy the shit out of me. i really want to punch the people who come into the shower at 8am blasting shitty rap music when i'm trying to take a quiet peaceful shower

LMFAOOOO THOUXANBAN UGLY ASF BUT HIS MUSIC FIRE

You’re not alone, I feel the same i rather listen to ost and beats and anime music than rappers talking on the track.

They arent that ugly and both got hella hoes.

Some of it's okay but I don't see much appeal in it. It just makes me think of Chads and Tyrones fucking JBs in nightclubs. I prefer old folk shit(like 70s stuff) since that what my dad played on the radio all the time.

truecel rappers probably don't exist

Playboi cartis is a pussy fashionista faggot. Bans is on house arrest for murder he's a real g
carti is 6'3 and slays 9/10s regularly and has made more money than fauni and bans combined