Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other homelesscels here? Been in shelters/group homes/tents and couches for the past 9 months

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I'm on the autism and schizo spectrum with symptoms of many other mental and personality disorders. I believe they are a reason I'm a cel. I'm unable to function or work properly so I became homeless after getting kicked out. I slept in a tent in a forest, I even heard scary noises and voices that said hello that weren't there. I heard a pack of coyotes howling. I would walk past the women on the trail in the forest holding my stuff in a plastic bag and my tent and they would glare at me with disgust. Some would even start walking much faster after seeing me. I even saw one start running in a lowkey fashion.

I feel like I'm the only homelesscel here. Any others I can connect with?

Last edited:
Brutal if true, brocel.
Homes will soon be Chad only tbh

Brutal if true, brocel.
Yeah, I took my life living in a decent house for granted. Now it's actually truly over for me.

Yeah, I took my life living in a decent house for granted. Now it's actually truly over for me.
Seems that reasonable living conditions will soon be Chad only :feelswhat:

soon landlords will not rent to identified incels
so sleeping in the woods may be only option other than prison or death

soon identified incels won't be allowed to rent and

so sleeping in the woods may be only option other than prison or death
Soon non chads won't be able to be hired either:blackpill::feelsrope:

Talk with @MarquisDeSade

If I became seriously homeless and had to live on the street I would go ER (in GMOD)

If I became seriously homeless and had to live on the street I would go ER (in GMOD)
I thought about doing that to, not seriously but just a thought. I realized I'd get caught and get harassed by thugmaxxed chads in jail my entire life (in call of duty: black ops)

One of the few things worse than being Incel is being Incel and Homeless.

So My Condolences OP, maybe try to get on some Government Aid or programs designed to help those who are in situations like yours

You should try fucking a homeless meth addict foid

I'm on the autism and schizo spectrum with symptoms of many other mental and personality disorders. I believe they are a reason I'm a cel. I'm unable to function or work properly so I became homeless after getting kicked out. I slept in a tent in a forest, I even heard scary noises and voices that said hello that weren't there. I heard a pack of coyotes howling. I would walk past the women on the trail in the forest holding my stuff in a plastic bag and my tent and they would glare at me with disgust. Some would even start walking much faster after seeing me. I even saw one start running in a lowkey fashion.

Man, that sucks. My condolences. How do you manage to get Internet access?

I thought about doing that to, not seriously but just a thought. I realized I'd get caught and get harassed by thugmaxxed chads in jail my entire life (in call of duty: black ops)
There would be no going to jail for me I would try to commit suicide by cop

Man, that sucks. My condolences. How do you manage to get Internet access?
My parents still pay for my phone bill because they know I need a phone. They just can't have me living with them because I am too mentally ill and my lifestyle isn't the same as theirs and doesn't fit theirs.

I'd rather shoot myself than live as a hobo.

My parents still pay for my phone bill because they know I need a phone. They just can't have me living with them because I am too mentally ill and my lifestyle isn't the same as theirs and doesn't fit theirs.
Can you elaborate on this lifestyle problem you had with your parents?

U should try to get $750 and get some Nembutal for a painless suicide brah

i always wanted to fuck a homeless woman and take care of her :feelsrope:

I plan to live in forest if living amongst normgroids becames unbearable. I slept in the forest a few times using sleeping bag but it can be dangerous. If someone attacks you, you cannot even move normally. Living in tent also can be dangerous. Sleeping on trees would be optimal except rainy days.

I plan to live in forest if living amongst normgroids becames unbearable. I slept in the forest a few times using sleeping bag but it can be dangerous. If someone attacks you, you cannot even move normally. Living in tent also can be dangerous. Sleeping on trees would be optimal except rainy days.
The scary noises of the forest at night and the uncomfortable tent/cold makes it almost impossible to sleep I didn't sleep for days
Can you elaborate on this lifestyle problem you had with your parents?
They were working everyday and doing productive stuff around the house while I would smoke weed and drink to cope with major boredom and my mindset was the opposite of theirs, they were pro vaccine and pro society while I was highly against that stuff

They were working everyday and doing productive stuff around the house while I would smoke weed and drink to cope with major boredom and my mindset was the opposite of theirs, they were pro vaccine and pro society while I was highly against that stuff
I see. Did they kick you out or you moved out on your own?

I see. Did they kick you out or you moved out on your own?
They kicked me out knowing I'm unable to support myself. They can't see the wrong they did. They just expect me to live in shelters and projects now thinking it's okay. They dont know shit

They kicked me out knowing I'm unable to support myself. They can't see the wrong they did. They just expect me to live in shelters and projects now thinking it's okay. They dont know shit
You mentioned mental health issues. Can you be more specific?

You mentioned mental health issues. Can you be more specific?
I'm autistic and on the schizo spectrum which makes my brain very slow and unable to do lots of tasks. I'm also unable to have conversations in real life and people always think I'm weird as hell.

Brutal. Try to take shelter in Gurudwara(sikh temple) they also give food to everyone for free of cost:panties::panties:

We should all build a community in the woods where we live in log cabins, grow weed and jack off all day

I'm autistic and on the schizo spectrum which makes my brain very slow and unable to do lots of tasks. I'm also unable to have conversations in real life and people always think I'm weird as hell.
What do you mean exactly by "on the schizo spectrum". Do you have hallucinations or psychotic episodes?

i know there are catholic run shelters for homeless and troubled people,so you could see if there is one nearby.most catholics monasteries,allow guests to stay for a week or two,and in your situation they might allow you to live there for quite some time,if you do some menial work.i know a nun house near my house backhome,used to give out food for the homeless,so even they could help,though i doubt food is what you are looking for.

also i got the same question as k asked.what do you mean by schizo episodes

Giga over for you :feelsohgod:

i know there are catholic run shelters for homeless and troubled people,so you could see if there is one nearby.most catholics monasteries,allow guests to stay for a week or two,and in your situation they might allow you to live there for quite some time,if you do some menial work.i know a nun house near my house backhome,used to give out food for the homeless,so even they could help,though i doubt food is what you are looking for.

also i got the same question as k asked.what do you mean by schizo episodes
I think that people can read my mind and wanna kill me and that I'm surrounded by demons and I get mild hallucinations

I think homelessness and running off into the woods might be my future since I'm simply not adapted to live in society.

What worries me the most is personal safety, how to get food, how to prepare for the winter, how to avoid wild animals and what to do if I get injured.

Parents are so often selfish shitheads.

Suppose I become a parent — when a person chooses to become a parent a non-delusional person would understand that their kid might be fuck up. Not everyone is like you and not everyone is gonna be a success. As a parent you do your best but at the end of the day if it doesn’t work out it’s your responsibility to be there for the kid you decided to have.

Parents that abandon their kids are scum.

I think that people can read my mind and wanna kill me and that I'm surrounded by demons and I get mild hallucinations
Jesus dude — do you have a long term plan? Perhaps at a public library you could look up government living programs or some such?

I don’t know the laws or anything but it’s possible maybe you could apply for low income housing then pay the bills working part time at McDonalds or something, not sure.

I worked at Donald’s for awhile and it sucked but probably beat being homeless. That’s pretty much the only reason I work actually — fear of homelessness.

Hell, I don’t know your situation but if we’re me I’d call my parents and beg like a dog if meant a place to stay and food to eat. Then again some people’s home lives are bad enough that homelessness is a genuinely better alternative, I’m sorry mate.

Yeah I live in 'supported accommodation'. It's pretty weird/fucked up/kind of based.

i know this might sound stupid,but have you tried getting an exorcism by a catholic priest? possession can mean just having a demon living with you and not actual bodily possession.I know this sounds stupid,but honestly if your are suffering from all of this,you might as well try it.

I
i know this might sound stupid,but have you tried getting an exorcism by a catholic priest? possession can mean just having a demon living with you and not actual bodily possession.I know this sounds stupid,but honestly if your are suffering from all of this,you might as well try it.
I'm not catholic so I don't think I can do that. I've never thought about it though.

Move to a major city in the west coast or east coast. There are lots of programs where you can get free food, free money, free drugs, and emergency shelters. And job placement.

At least it doesn't sound like you were a drug addict or alcoholic. Thats how most of the homeless wound up in that situation. They saw that their economic situation wasn't improving, wasn't getting laid due to female hypergamy, and decided to abuse drugs or alcohol. Before they knew it, their savings were gone and several months later, were out on the street.

I

I'm not catholic so I don't think I can do that. I've never thought about it though.
the exorcists accept anyone if that is your question.their religion doesn't matter.schizophrenia seems like hell,that's why i recommended it,even though to most it seems crazy.

I tried to sleep a night in the forest but my body wouldn't let me to. I just lied awake the whole night.

Move to a major city in the west coast or east coast. There are lots of programs where you can get free food, free money, free drugs, and emergency shelters. And job placement.

At least it doesn't sound like you were a drug addict or alcoholic. Thats how most of the homeless wound up in that situation. They saw that their economic situation wasn't improving, wasn't getting laid due to female hypergamy, and decided to abuse drugs or alcohol. Before they knew it, their savings were gone and several months later, were out on the street.
I was addicted to weed and did other drugs too. I used it as a coping mechanism and because I had nothing else happening in my life. I think the drugs fucked me up but I was fucked up way before I started drugs.
I tried to sleep a night in the forest but my body wouldn't let me to. I just lied awake the whole night.
I was up for many nights my body wouldn't let me either.

Very well...

Yes. I have in the past. I have ASD and had unfortunate problems with relatives.

No. Incels vary in background.

In the city I resided in, there was a "shelter connect" system. I received an ID and had to make reservations inside a church daily.

I stayed in a Salvation Army shelter a few times. The staff pressured me into attending church service, which I was ehesitant to do due to my dislike of Christians. They later laughed at me because I was anxious, which led to me sleeping outside(I'm asocial and preferred it greatly).

No. I lived on coins and had little food...I needed the assistance of food shelters.

Nothing new.

In the youth commune, Tyrone and his light-skinned roommate took pictures of my naked body as I was cleaning myself and shared them with other youth. "I'm not saying anything man"

He then uploaded a photo of his large penis on the basement computers to make fun of me.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Years ago, I heard a certain male named 'K' sitting outside my commune room. I was sleeping. I woke up briefly and heard him laughing at my sleep-talking, which I realized was very "racial" in nature. I was denigrating White foids. A certain male relative asked me if I had problems with Whites, since he heard me criticizing White foids in my sleep.

You must understand that any criticism of Whites from me is really criticism of White femoids; this is why the White males on Yahoo Answers were confused by my statements. They did not understand that I was disgusted by their constant defense of vain White women.

this is fucking sad
go full ted and start terrorizing normies (not criminal way)
smear faeces on their doors
clog drains
steal bikes

steal bikes

As I lived in a cyclist-city, all public cycles were either locked or required payment for one hour of use.

I'm unable to function or work properly so I became homeless after getting kicked out

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

I've also been pushed to get employed or face homelessness:

By that point, I had already spent months sleeping in the basement of our apartment to recover from my first mental breakdown.

No.

When I was rotting in the basement, I said to myself, "Foids cannot hope to connect with my life-long misery".

Of-course, they do not gauge personality so...

He mentioned an "Autism Diagnosis" several times. ASD, as you may know, is linked with many sleep abnormalities.

Prior to living in the youth commune, I used to wake up in the basement naked without my underwear and erect. I was sleep-masturbating, though I didn't know it at the time.

You'll get used to it...

That’s twisted buddy boyo would be great if you at least were able to do a campfire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back