Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other communist incel here??

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,731
Or there is just me and Red Shambala?? :/
 
i hate rich people but im not communist i think
 
I was a communist way back in my teenage years.
 
torujo said:
the communist movement is full of sjw's

Thats because we need the minorities to do the revolution
 
I'm not iffy or stingent about communism, but it definitely does have its flaw (and I'm not sure if that system is applicable to bigger populations, the economy doesn't work that way as well). I don't mind capitalism either, at least guarantee everyone to have jobs (don't outsource and so a lot of us don't end up jobless), and of course no shady shit involved, or no free market place BS.
 
KilluminoidBR said:
Thats because we need the minorities to do the revolution

Lol.  Useful idiots. 

Look I find Marx and Lenin interesting and I collect neetbux. That's about as far as it goes
 
Fuck no.
[attachment=225]
 

Attachments

  • 1506136109636.jpg
    1506136109636.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 169
I need to make a topic explaining why the socialism is the only way to end the incel problem in the humanity but im too lazy and my english is too bad for that :/


Berdea said:

GTFO to StormFront. There is nothing more pathetic than a racist incel.
 
KilluminoidBR said:
I need to make a topic explaining why the socialism is the only way to end the incel problem in the humanity but im too lazy and my english is too bad for that :/



GTFO to StormFront. There is nothing more pathetic than a racist incel.



Why should I? Because I'm an ebil raciss?
Understanding the differences of races and cultures and the need to preserve them is an integral part of separating yourself from the degradation of normal society. The Nazi flag was semi ironic honestly, but communism is not the answer to plights of the incel. More degeneracy will never help us incels.
 
Berdea said:
KilluminoidBR said:
I need to make a topic explaining why the socialism is the only way to end the incel problem in the humanity but im too lazy and my english is too bad for that :/


GTFO to StormFront. There is nothing more pathetic than a racist incel.


Why should I? Because I'm an ebil raciss?
Understanding the differences of races and cultures and the need to preserve them is an integral part of separating yourself from the degradation of normal society. The Nazi flag was semi ironic honestly, but communism is not the answer to plights of the incel. More degeneracy will never help us incels.


COLLETIVE Plastic Surgery is the only thing that can save almost all the incels.

We can get in under socialism, under capitalism... never. Specialy if you live in a third world country like me.
 
Communists are by in large feminists. From Marx to Mao to the present day. I don't have the irrational fear or hatred of communists any Americans and incels have, but I reject communism. There have been about 25 communist countries, all were police states. None of them had very good economies wither. It also rests on very weird assumptions that most economists don't take seriously. Primarily that having a job is theft from the employees.
 
KilluminoidBR said:
COLLETIVE Plastic Surgery is the only thing that can save almost all the incels.

We can get in under socialism, under capitalism... never. Specialy if you live in a third world country like me.

Plastic surgery is bullshit, it never works. The best society for an incel is a traditionalist one, although I agree probably not capitalism. If you look at people like Joseph Goebbels and others, you might begin to realize that autocratic/ authoritarian right-wing (such as national socialism) groups are extremely appealing and ultimately beneficial to incels/losers.
 
I don't trust politicians enough already. Muh communism just creates a bureaucratic nightmare. I'm comfortable on my Australian NEET welfare driven by consumerism (cheers kikes)
 
I'm starting to drift to it if everyone is assigned a wife.
 
After seeing what it did to my country, I'd rather die.
 
Berdea said:
No, care to give a summary?

He was a very intelligent german writing around 1922, just after WWI. He said the West is in 200 year transition period, from Democracy to Global Empire. The first sign was the Gulf War of 1991. 

Basically, we are heading towards Imperium
 
Battlefield3cel said:
He was a very intelligent german writing around 1922, just after WWI. He said the West is in 200 year transition period, from Democracy to Global Empire. The first sign was the Gulf War of 1991. 

Basically, we are heading towards Imperium

I'd disagree with his hypothesis, I'd be very surprised if society doesn't collapse within my natural lifetime.
 
I'm communist with the caveat that I believe only males should be entitled to collective ownership of property. We have seen where female liberation has lead us.
 
Berdea said:
I'd disagree with his hypothesis, I'd be very surprised if society doesn't collapse within my natural lifetime.

The collapse will usher in the Empire,  like the Romans becoming an Empire after the battle of Actium.
 
Battlefield3cel said:
The collapse will usher in the Empire,  like the Romans becoming an Empire after the battle of Actium.

Maybe, my bet though it that civilization as we know it will be no more.
From moral degradation to the planet being due for an ice age, a solar storm similar to the one in 1859, or disease, failure of crops due to deforestation and rampant environmental destruction due to mass crop growing, etc. Civilized man is on it's last breath, by my perception.
 
if you care about politics at all you're incel
 
Berdea said:
Maybe, my bet though it that civilization as we know it will be no more.
From moral degradation to the planet being due for an ice age, a solar storm similar to the one in 1859, or disease, failure of crops due to deforestation and rampant environmental destruction due to mass crop growing, etc. Civilized man is on it's last breath, by my perception.

Perhaps. But when civilisation and democracy fails,  we will need a strong leader. A Caesar, if you will.

It has happened before.
 
Battlefield3cel said:
Perhaps. But when civilisation and democracy fails,  we will need a strong leader. A Caesar, if you will.

It has happened before.

I'd be fine with that, anything is better than the degenerate shithole we've got now.
 
Berdea said:
Battlefield3cel said:
Perhaps. But when civilisation and democracy fails, we will need a strong leader. A Caesar, if you will.
It has happened before.
I'd be fine with that, anything is better than the degenerate shithole we've got now.
why do you want to bend over to turbochad
 
Social state->no money effect on dating->trying to find quality genes
you see red cuck everything leads to eugenism, it doesn't matter right or left. And today left is full of fucking degenerates.
 
redditfugee said:
why do you want to bend over to turbochad

Most successful autocratic rules have been unattractive and/or short. Hitler was somewhat short, so was Musollini, plenty of Roman rulers were physically unappealing in some way.
Chads are too stupid and vapid to rule.
 
Berdea said:
redditfugee said:
why do you want to bend over to turbochad
Most successful autocratic rules have been unattractive and/or short. Hitler was somewhat short, so was Musollini, plenty of Roman rulers were physically unappealing in some way.
Chads are too stupid and vapid to rule.
I'd rather have collective decision-making by sub-8 males than a powertripping lone previous incel who now gets the taste of chad life.
 
redditfugee said:
I'd rather have collective decision-making by sub-8 males than a powertripping lone previous incel who now gets the taste of chad life.

Emperors had advisors. Sometimes from different countries. Liberalism is the reason why we are in this situation today
 
redditfugee said:
I'd rather have collective decision-making by sub-8 males than a powertripping lone previous incel who now gets the taste of chad life.

If it was secluded to only be governed by most intelligent sub-8 males, with one leading and taking counsel from the others; it could work. Similar to Plato's The Republic, with the most "philosophical" (intelligent) ruling, which will likely naturally lead to incels or similar outcasts leading.
 
Communism is a breading ground for dictators and fascists, while Capitalism is a breading ground for greedy corporations, and money driven consumerism. I have no idea what is right or wrong, they both have crippling flaws.
 
Berdea said:
If it was secluded to only be governed by most intelligent sub-8 males, with one leading and taking counsel from the others; it could work. Similar to Plato's The Republic, with the most "philosophical" (intelligent) ruling, which will likely naturally lead to incels or similar outcasts leading.

Like Marcus Aurelius?
 
Battlefield3cel said:
Like Marcus Aurelius?

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Aurelius' work, though I'm less familiar with his accomplishments as an Emperor to be honest. Though that is the kind of ruler we need.
 
Berdea said:
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Aurelius' work, though I'm less familiar with his accomplishments as an Emperor to be honest. Though that is the kind of ruler we need.

He is considered the last decent Emperor. The empire effectively went to shit after him,  starting with his son Commodus.
 

Similar threads

Foot2rue
Replies
86
Views
2K
LonelyATM
LonelyATM
Drinkcel
Replies
26
Views
478
NoIdeaWhatToDo
NoIdeaWhatToDo
MisfitPerson
Replies
4
Views
151
MisfitPerson
MisfitPerson
DarkStarDown
Replies
61
Views
910
DarkStarDown
DarkStarDown
Efiliste
Replies
12
Views
313
anandkonda
anandkonda

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top