Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other brainlets failed their final?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
691.jpg

Just took it yesterday and I'm 90% sure I failed it. Now I have the rest of my finals coming next week but I'm too demotivated to study after this failure.

I have al my final exams next week, Ive been studymaxing but I didnt do anything yesterday and I havent done anything today tbhtbh I won't have enough time because im wasting all the time i have

No tbh.I just study.

I have al my final exams next week, Ive been studymaxing but I didnt do anything yesterday and I havent done anything today tbhtbh I won't have enough time because im wasting all the time i have
My problem is I cant remember all these fucking formulas. How the fuck am I supposed to remember 10 different formulas for one test. Unless I manage to cheat theres no way I can pass

I pretty much always do well in tests in college, I'm good at what I'm studying tbh. What fucks me up are assignments, especially big group assignments.

My problem is I cant remember all these fucking formulas. How the fuck am I supposed to remember 10 different formulas for one test. Unless I manage to cheat theres no way I can pass
Im studying some bussines/economics trash so Idon't really have to learn many formulas, just some graphics and things like that. And for the one test were we need formulas they give us a formulary for the test

No. I did very well academically. Still need to improve myself more though.

691.jpg

Just took it yesterday and I'm 90% sure I failed it. Now I have the rest of my finals coming next week but I'm too demotivated to study after this failure.

Ye all the niggas that told me they failed their exams few years back got the highest grades so shut the fuck up.

691.jpg

I failed my calculus final because I had 3 finals in a row and didn’t study properly. As a result I got a C instead of a B.

no but I didnt' do any of my work for my extended semester last semester (I got sick and asked for an extention) and I have to do a semesters worth of work by the 20th.

just study theory

just study theory
Pretty much this.The material in most countries is legit retard tier,anyone can do it,if you don't do it you're just lazy.

Pretty much this.The material in most countries is legit retard tier,anyone can do it,if you don't do it you're just lazy.

I mean... I passed my science exam by just legit ticking random boxes so can confirm. I never bothered to learn shit at school because I was bullied so I just said fuck that shit, still passed.

I mean... I passed my science exam by just legit ticking random boxes so can confirm. I never bothered to learn shit at school because I was bullied so I just said fuck that shit, still passed.
Good on you for passing them.
I do minimal studying and only cheat.

I had to drop one course out of six because it was crashing and burning, but my other five were cream cheese.