Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any other bingecels out there?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
netflix is my favorite cope. it allows me to pretend i am a charicature in on of the tv shows, and deny my real existence. i like the office the most. WHat aout you guys? Any othe rbingecels out there? Which shows do you watch? need suggestions

It stopped working for me unfortunately. My attention span is now hardly long enough to read a post that has more than one paragraph.

mrhaircut33 said:
netflix is my favorite cope. it allows me to pretend i am a charicature in on of the tv shows, and deny my real existence. i like the office the most. WHat aout you guys? Any othe rbingecels out there? Which shows do you watch? need suggestions

Yeah since september i had a harsh time because my main cope videogames just stopped working for me. So now i just watch something or read a book.

If you have netflix i can recommend watching bojack horseman if you don't already have, rick and morty is still good although becoming to normie for me lately, i also like bobs burgers

If you are into anime i can recommend welcome to the nhk, steins gate, naruto and death note

Yeah, I always binge watching one show at a time.

grayjedi90 said:
Yeah since september i had a harsh time because my main cope videogames just stopped working for me. So now i just watch something or read a book.

If you have netflix i can recommend watching bojack horseman if you don't already have, rick and morty is still good although becoming to normie for me lately, i also like bobs burgers

If you are into anime i can recommend welcome to the nhk, steins gate, naruto and death note

BH is a great series. 
Would you say BoJack is Chad?

I used to binge eat A LOT. I don't watch t.v shows or movies, only videos on Youtube.

makuta said:
BH is a great series. 
Would you say BoJack is Chad?

Yes at his hight in the 90s. But as got older less so. Women only sleep with him because hes a celebrity. What i like abou this show is how accurate it describes depression.