Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any one here have an annoying autistic relative?

I have a few cousins (all boys) who are annoying and autistic. I noticed that we all have some specific autistic traits in common. I also annoy people, but more because of my ugly face.

I do , a couple of them

I have autism, my brother has autism, my cousin has autism and I suspect my father has autism

Yeah. He is so demanding and entitled to everyone's favors and too autistic to notice it. Half of the internet has him on block/ignore. He is same as me in many aspects, very nihilistic about life, copes with video games and considers all foids whores.

Yeah. He is so demanding and entitled to everyone's favors and too autistic to notice it. Half of the internet has him on block/ignore. He is same as me in many aspects, very nihilistic about life, copes with video games and considers all foids whores.
i think you described me

i have a down syndrome relative but i don't interact with her at all so it's not really annoying

My annoying nigger brother he is a retarded jarring faggot I do wish he fucked off but he stays leeching off my parents at 35 and acts like he is superior to me. Fucking nigger

My annoying nigger brother he is a retarded jarring faggot I do wish he fucked off but he stays leeching off my parents at 35 and acts like he is superior to me. Fucking nigger
AT 35!

Yeah but she’s a foid so everyone coddles her

Yeah, he's a fag too. Haven't spoken to him in years.

Based brothercel :feelsokman:

Well

No all my relatives seem very neurotypical

It's me except I'm the only one that isn't annoying