Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any oldcels remember facethejury.com?

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
In the pre social media era, there was a popular website called facethejury.com where young males and females would post their pics online to get rated on a scale of 1-10. You could sort by rating and location, which made it easier for girls to find the hottest Chads in their city (and other areas) for hookups. I remember hating this website in the early 2000s as much as I hated Myspace in the mid 2000s, Facebook in the late 2000s, and Tinder for nearly a decade now.

From a 2004 New York Times article:

I first met Jesse online at facethejury.com, one of many Internet sites popular with high-school and college students, where teenagers can post profiles, exchange e-mail and arrange to hook up. (Though facethejury.com, like many such sites, requires members to be 18, younger teenagers routinely lie about their age.) Over the course of several months spent hanging out and communicating online with nearly 100 high-school students (mostly white, middle- and upper-middle-class suburban and exurban teenagers from the Northeast and Midwest), I heard the same thing: hooking up is more common than dating.

Most of the teenagers I spoke to could think of only a handful of serious couples at their school. One senior in Chicago, who'd been dating the same girl since sophomore year, told me that none of his friends want girlfriends and that he's made to feel like a ''loser'' because he's in a relationship.

I was too shy to post my photo online at the time but I'm fairly certain I would've been rated near the bottom since all of the highest rated guys looked the complete opposite as me.

Did any oldcels used to go there back in the early 2000s?

Damn that's interesting tho. Some oldcels definely came across this website imo. These relationship sites aren't made for incels really :cryfeels:

No but I remember hotornot.com & ratemypoo

I got rated in the 3-4 region on hotornot & uploaded my pic' again out of annoyance but of course it kept leveling around the same each time lol. This was back in 02 or 05 or something.

B0g.org anyone? Because you're worth it.

Last edited:
i wonder what happened to that site. must've been pretty damn brutal for incels who posted their pictures on that site

Interesting, but that site is gone.

i wonder what happened to that site. must've been pretty damn brutal for incels who posted their pictures on that site

Also this, would be fun to watch.