Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any oldcels here have problems with urinating?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Sometimes, I have to stand in front of a toilet or urinal for five, even ten minutes before I can get a stream going. It's been like this since I was about twelve years old. I'm twenty-four right now.

I also urinate around a dozen times a day, and find holding in piss for even small periods of time very difficult. It's not a problem with low discomfort tolerance either. I once went 32 days without eating while having food just a few steps away the whole time.

When I got an MRI scan for unrelated reasons, the hospital found a kidney stone.

Do I have a medical condition, or just subhuman genetics?

I have to stand in front of a toilet or urinal for five, even ten minutes before I can get a stream going
Not that long. Sometimes it takes about 10 seconds though(can even be 20 if I just fapped, but that's more normal I think), and I'm the same age as you.

Not that long. Sometimes it takes about 10 seconds though(can even be 20 if I just fapped, but that's more normal I think), and I'm the same age as you.
20 seconds isn't nearly as long as 5 minutes mang

Yes I usually have to wait , but 10 minutes It's too much man.

20 seconds isn't nearly as long as 5 minutes mang
Yeah I don't know what I'm saying, tired and distracted tbh.

It's probably a medical issue, but I don't know.

damn that's long af, hope this never happens to me
Blacktarpill told me he sometimes has to wait nearly 30 minutes before his urine comes out

My problem is after I pee there will be some drops left that shaking wont get rid of and will get out in the pants when I sit down after peeing...

No, but I take dutasteride for hair loss. The pee just flows out of me.

I have difficulty urinating in public toilets under certain conditions. This condition is called paruresis, and I've had it from a young age.

I don't even attempt to use urinals because I know I won't be able to go. I use disabled toilets wherever possible, although I can usually go in a toilet with plenty of stalls and full dividers (no gaps at the top or bottom).

When I got an MRI scan for unrelated reasons, the hospital found a kidney stone.

This is exactly the first thing I thought when I read you post. Kidney stones are no joke, man. If you aren't passing them then they are just going to get bigger and it will get so bad that you can't walk. Then you have to worry about the pain of regular movement and the pain of a massive stone eventually passing through your dick.

It occasionally takes me a minute or 3 to pee. But that's rare.

Mine is hard to aim

I mean I'm in my 30s and either have trouble urinating because I have to go two or three times in rapid succession or sometimes I can be "good" at urinating then have a few days where I feel I need to urinate all the time and do the "pee dance" but when I go to the bathroom then nothing comes out.

I've been told that could be attirbuted to my age and also because i'm a fat fuck

Only if someone is near, i get anxiety from that. It's easier to just use bottles tbh.

This might be caused by excessive fapping. Fapping leads to an enlarged prostate, which leads to incontinence problems. You have to go to the toilet a lot of times. Your bladder can't hold piss as well anymore. 2-3 times is normal. Having to go to the toilet a dozens times per day might be indicative of a problem.

I don't know what to make of taking so long to take a piss though.

Could be caused by oxalates. I'm not one of those anti-vegetable people, but eating a lot of spinach, which has high oxalate content and high calcium, can cause stones because the oxalate binds to the calcium and they go together to your kidneys (rather than your body absorbing the calcium and using it) where the minerals can gather into a stone.

I also have trouble urinating. Need to pee several times a night, but the stream can be hard to get going. I don't wait nearly as long as you, I give up and move on. It sucks always feeling it, though. I might have a stone, need to get checked but have been too busy. I could have prostate cancer, too, for that matter. Oh boy.

I have not experienced anything like that. Sounds worrying.

When i go for my first piss of the morning I've noticed i cannae keep it a steady stream, it sort of springs out in small bursts. The rest of my pissing is steady, but first one is always like that for some reason.