Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any of you would betray me for pussy

I would never betray a close friend for pussy, this is disgusting normie cuck behaviour (I had "friends" doing this to me a couple times throughout my life). I wouldn't be able to live with that.

Yeah no shit. You are just some random on the internet.

[IMG alt="Gendocel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/49/49784.jpg?1720771543[/IMG]
If you were a close friend I wouldn’t because pussy is temporary but friendship is FOREVER

I would never betray a close friend for pussy, this is disgusting normie cuck behaviour (I had "friends" doing this to me a couple times throughout my life). I wouldn't be able to live with that.
If your friends are willing to betray you for pussy you should be willing to betray them

If your friends are willing to betray you for pussy you should be willing to betray them
It's my fault for choosing those cuck friends. I should've known better, especially since I always suspected they were cucks from the start. Tbh most men are