Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any of you would betray me for pussy

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★★
Don't even deny it, men are dogs, even incels

I dont even know who tf you are obviously I would I have no reason not to

Life is all about opportunities

gimme a scenario so I can picture this better.

How can I betray you if I never even knew you

You don't have friends as a male, just acquaintance

Depends what you mean by betray

Would I call you some name?

Yes.

Would I do something like turn you into the feds or some shit? Probably not

Of course I would.

I’d slit every last user on this sites throat if it meant I’d finally get a hot loyal girlfriend.

The goal here should be to leave inceldom if at all possible and by whatever means necessary not stay loyal to this shitty condition and shitty users who aren’t actually your friends anyway even if you share a few laughs together every now and again.

Of course I would.

I’d slit every last user on this sites throat if it meant I’d finally get a hot loyal girlfriend.

The goal here should be to leave inceldom if at all possible and by whatever means necessary not stay loyal to this shitty condition and shitty users who aren’t actually your friends anyway even if you share a few laughs together every now and again.
Hey nigga you better leave me alone

Even dogs are loved. Men aren't.

Depends.

I’d betray you for love, in a heartbeat.
But for a few minutes of sex, nah
Same. I wouldn't betray you for a low tier Becky who isn't even guaranteed to stay with me, but for an attractive loyal girl? Anyone would.

No hard feelings, brocel. I would even betray my acquaintances irl.

nah I already have a cute pussy in my avi we're good

I don't know who you are so most likely

Sorry brocel but for a loyal girlfriend i`d betray you

Of course I would.

Some incels here are so starved of male friendship they delude themselves into thinking they would deny a foid hole for keep that on here :feelskek:.

Male solidarity vanishes like thin air a foid is involved

Don't even deny it, men are dogs, even incels
I don't deny it. But it's also pretty meaningless, three is no factual way to betray a user here to get pussy (I think). Maybe letting someone have access to your account here? But I would not want any woman to even know I have an account here, so how would she know?

Yeah I would, And you should betray all of us too if you get the chance. We need to primarily be focused on fixing our own lives

Sadly, that's the brutal reality of the world. Trust no one.

yep most realistic answer, anyone say otherwise is either too young or a liar

How could I ever betray my fellow .is brother Gendocel

Most likely yes though not out of spite as I don't know you

I would never I fucking hate women especially fat ones.

Good for you OP for coming to this realization. The truth is that there is no brotherhood among incels and we'll do anything we can to change our painful realities, even if it means we backstab our own. As an incel, your only ally is yourself.