Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you worked as a cashier?

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I'm wondering if I should apply

Few trusted users say it'll teach you a lot as a cashier and there is such a thing called social skills which you get better at as a cashier

There are tons of cashier jobs, should I just apply?

I'm not really interested on advice, if you've worked as a cashier tell me your experience, how was it?

Is it worth it? What did you learn? Was the job hard, did you meet a lot of people?

In Spain there are, in fact, a couple of cashier jobs here and there... but many of these jobs posted online have (literally) dozens but even sometimes hundreds of candidates!

Southern Europe is extremely poor. I wouldn't blame those who end up resorting to terrorism (in videogame).

In Spain there are, in fact, a couple of cashier jobs here and there... but many of these jobs posted online have (literally) dozens but even sometimes hundreds of candidates!
Everyone's a normie after all then

I'm looking if any incel has been selected as a cashier except @BlkPillPres he said you learn social skills better and how to interact with normies

no incel should do that

no incel should do that
What's wrong with doing it? That's literally retarded you said that

If you're operating based on what you should and shouldn't do you're still a normie

but anyway this isn't about that, let's not argue in this very important thread

I'd say it's highly impossible to land a job in Spain as non-NT if you're not STEM educated.
dude you don't need to be stem educated to work as a cashier I'm asking about being a cashier dude

Just learn to code chico
This is not an advice thread, if you've worked as one (as a cashier, not a coder/programmer) talk about it, I'm not planning on doing so much hard work before checking out other options

I haven't because I am a highinhibcel

This is not an advice thread, if you've worked as one (as a cashier, not a coder/programmer) talk about it, I'm not planning on doing so much hard work before checking out other options
Yeah I did work as a cashier and got blackpilled by it. The foids were treated much better. All the customers preferred to go to them than me. They were also kinder to foid cashiers

Yeah I did work as a cashier and got blackpilled by it. The foids were treated much better. All the customers preferred to go to them than me. They were also kinder to foid cashiers
Did they have a choice? That's brutal

Barkeeper moggs

Go for it and get some experience.

elaborate
For me in my country, cashiers are extremely low status and mostly worked by slave labour. Basically no one will respect you and you'll only be able to be friends with other slave labours. Not to mention shit wage, and seeing couple customers all day

They can be good for social skills but it'll take a long time. You've really gotta develop thick skin.

I worked as one in a hotel's restaurant and bars it was my first ever job , I would say it was a fun experience but very exhausting due to the amount of customers in the summer time and the double shifts cause of the nighttime parties and shit , also the most important thing is to keep an eye out for counterfeit money and count the money well (if cash )

In smaller stores you have to stand up all the time.

I worked as one in a hotel's restaurant and bars it was my first ever job , I would say it was a fun experience but very exhausting due to the amount of customers in the summer time and the double shifts cause of the nighttime parties and shit , also the most important thing is to keep an eye out for counterfeit money and count the money well (if cash )
yeah I'll definitely be on the lookout

For sure man those aren't my issues I'm ultimately very observant being an incel, the talking to people and being overly nice part is what kind of demotivates me

if we never try how would we know? I might as well try

They can be good for social skills but it'll take a long time. You've really gotta develop thick skin.
They can't really do shit to me, if one of them really disrespects me badly like throw cash or try to steal money it would be a good opportunity to break his or her jaw or touch her if it's a female trying to rob, I mean I would grab her hands before she can reach anyway whores are terrible at robbery

With insults etc. if the pay is low I'll quit, other than that I don't mind as long as I get paid

yeah I'll definitely be on the lookout

For sure man those aren't my issues I'm ultimately very observant being an incel, the talking to people and being overly nice part is what kind of demotivates me

if we never try how would we know? I might as well try
Yes didn't mention that I was a very introverted shy dude while working there so talking to customers was a bit annoying but it's mostly the waiters that will do the talking

I don't care about that I'm physically fit

I certainly can afford standing up for a good wage
No one will offer you a good wage unless you know the owner. In that case you can be like a mini boss, pushing warehouse workers around.

What's wrong with doing it? That's literally retarded you said that

If you're operating based on what you should and shouldn't do you're still a normie

but anyway this isn't about that, let's not argue in this very important thread
you will see fucking idiot. cashier is one of the worst jobs for an incel

it can be ok as long as its not within the restaurant or cafe business, those jobs are the worst

I've worked as a cashier, can be suifuel seeing couples but its not that bad, you'll have to have small talks with customers though.

I was a cashier and literally every foid customer interaction was brutal especially when it was couples I wouldn’t recommend customer service jobs as an incel.

I wouldn't mind working as a night shift cashier. Having to deal with literally no body and just do random cashier bullshit sounds nice. tbh working the nightshift anywhere sounds nice

Few trusted users say it'll teach you a lot as a cashier and there is such a thing called social skills which you get better at as a cashier

There are tons of cashier jobs, should I just apply?

I'm not really interested on advice, if you've worked as a cashier tell me your experience, how was it?

Is it worth it? What did you learn? Was the job hard, did you meet a lot of people?
I am currently a cashier, all I say is "hello" "do you have a number with us?" " Have a good day" not very engaging obviously. Job is okay, but it's only raggedy middle aged people that come in since I work at a grocery store.

can be suifuel seeing couples but its not that bad
That's the funny part, but tbh it would be fun making sure I wasn't dreaming and people are genuinely that disgusting
you'll have to have small talks with customers though
That's the sad part, I've searched for a long time but it's never all right, today I'll search about passive income, see what I find (because a lot of people exposed the fact that my job is shit as a cashier) plus the transport costs are too much

I would rather sit at home

I was a cashier and literally every foid customer interaction was brutal especially when it was couples I wouldn’t recommend customer service jobs as an incel.
Thanks for this
I wouldn't mind working as a night shift cashier. Having to deal with literally no body and just do random cashier bullshit sounds nice. tbh working the nightshift anywhere sounds nice
tbh it's kind of the same thing unless you're a security guard, the color of the sky is just what's different

Yes, but you have to confront normie scums

Never, I'm socially anxious and act like a retard

I did back in 2012, job is srs suicidefuel. standing in 1 place for 8+ hours is horrible

it didn't do much for my social skills cause all i said was hi, cash or credit, do you need a bag, thanks
lmao

It's a wageslave job anyway that's why I've given up on that dream just yesterday, I realized everyone's experience here was just negative

Plus @BlkPillPres is a hardcore coper, I'm a fan of his but his "just get strong" and "normiemaxx", "Learn social skills" bs has ruined my life for long enough, right now I know where I stand

If your young looking for your first job it’s not bad. In an American big city the pay is almost enough for you to have your own place. I worked in various grocery stores for 3 years. Looking back I enjoyed the time.

You become friends with you co workers (last time i socialized with people my age) and you get used to dealing with people. You talk to hundreds a day, so it’s good exercise if you have social anxiety.

i am one at at ching chong restaurant