Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you watched the failed movie/documentary that ER's dad produced?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axuX9ABUrn0

"Oh my god", a religious documentary about religion (kek), the meaning of life and all that sheit, with interviews with religious people from the world and so on. Peter Rodger spent almost all his money in this movie thinking it would be succesful but the opposite happened, the movie sucked so he didn't recover his investment and Rodger family went pretty much bankrupt. If I recall correctly they had to sell their house and move to a smaller apartment in a cheaper place of LA, and later Peter Rodger divorced from his noodlewhore wife. So we can say that the commercial failure of the movie contributed very much to ER's day of retribution, as in his manifesto he constantly blames his father for investing all his money in that piece of shit and ruining his life.

Tbh why didn't he produce a movie about something more safe like capeshit or a movie by a well known director. A documentary about religion would be my last idea if I was a filmmaker and I wanted to be a millionaire kek. I haven't seen it, maybe this Friday or weekend...

ER was the victim all along

What a fucking moron.

if i was asked out of the blue I would have said ER went ER before 2009, i feel like it was ages ago.

ER's manifesto is way more interesting

ER’s Dad was a Giga cuck

Mogged the fuck outta ER

That whole situation was Brutal

I find it funny that while his father was overdosing on bluepills and religion coping his own son was having a mental breakdown.

That shit is boring as fuck, I'm not even surprised that it flopped.

lol no thanks