Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you successfully sociopath maxxed ? Need help

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
Recently, I realized that feelings society tells us are good like loyalty, niceness, honesty, love are actually tools people use to manipulate and control us.

So I have been trying to sociopath Maxx and it has helped me tremendously but Everytime I am confronted with the emptyness of going all the way. Deep down I still feel and am scared to let go. I am scared of becoming a monster.

Any of you successfully sociopath maxxed ? How does it feel ?

I’m not tbh sorry

Reading that made me very uncomfortable but to each his own I geuss

Reading that made me very uncomfortable but to each his own I geuss
I understand and I too feel this way but I never let my feelings get in the way of logic ever again. That's how you become a cuck.

Pro-social behavior isn't negative-sum. I don't know where people get this idea from.

Yeah, if you let yourself get exploited and don't modify your behavior to the person/situation, then you might end up being in a lose-lose situation more often than you should.

Not every life interaction and decision is a prisoner's dilemma. Pro-social behavior has a much higher expected value than anti-social behavior.

I understand and I too feel this way but I never let my feelings get in the way of logic ever again. That's how you become a cuck.
At least you are refreshingly honest and knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Pro-social behavior isn't negative-sum. I don't know where people get this idea from.

Yeah, if you let yourself get exploited and don't modify your behavior to the person/situation, then you might end up being in a lose-lose situation more often than you should.

Not every life interaction and decision is a prisoner's dilemma. Pro-social behavior has a much higher expected value than anti-social behavior.
It is not true anymore, long ago when the world was infinite, you could afford to help your fellow because males were in short supply and land was infinite so the more the merrier.

Nowadays, land, females, money is finite, every time you help someone you are stealing from yourself. Let's say I help an incel become Chad, now we're are both competing for the same finite pool of women. Same for other things like land, Everytime someone buys a piece of land you increase the price of all lands as a whole.

You also have to understand that if someone can stab you in the back then you are obligated to defend yourself of the possibility because statistically eventually that person will stab you because it is the logical thing to do.
The best way to defend yourself is to make sure they can't ( Attack first by making sure they stay poor and ignorant and follow fucked up morals )

I hope I made myself clear. This is the logic our leaders have been following and it worked damn well for them.

The war on men and the reason you are an incel was a preemptive attack because they knew we would not have accepted what is going on right now.

Last edited:
It is not true anymore, long ago when the world was infinite, you could afford to help your fellow because males were in short supply and land was infinite so the more the merrier.

Nowadays, land, females, money is finite, every time you help someone you are stealing from yourself. Let's say I help an incel become Chad, now we're are both competing for the same finite pool of women. Same for other things like land, Everytime someone buys a piece of land you increase the price of all lands as a whole.

You also have to understand that if someone can stab you in the back then you are obligated to defend yourself of the possibility because statistically eventually that person will stab you because it is the logical thing to do.
The best way to defend yourself is to make sure they can't ( Attack first by making sure they stay poor and ignorant and follow fucked up morals )

I hope I made myself clear. This is the logic our leaders have been following and it worked damn well for them.

The war on men and the reason you are an incel was a preemptive attack because they knew we would not have accepted what is going on right now.

Yes, perfectly clear. Machiavellianism is game theoretically taxing and resource intensive. It's a lonely game that depends on secrecy. Cooperation distributes the decision and resource load in a way that could easily yield greater net gain than the cost invested.

Here's a paper you might find interesting:

Nah I’m still working on it tbh. It’s kinda hard.

I tried but I realised that it's better to just stay away from normies.
Only thing this can be useful for is moneymaxing.

Yes, perfectly clear. Machiavellianism is game theoretically taxing and resource intensive. It's a lonely game that depends on secrecy. Cooperation distributes the decision and resource load in a way that could easily yield greater net gain than the cost invested.

Thanks for the document, seems interesting.

Thanks for the link, seems interesting.

Personality is cope either way

I am not a sociopath, so I don't know. I mean, what is the objective you are trying to reach? In what ways has your new found personality helped you? Do you have any examples so you could illustrate your point? Right now, it's really a broad assumption to make, and I am left to my own imagination, which could be either right or wrong. Finally, being a sociopath is not a good thing. Psychopaths are the real deal. They are the ones that blend into society and you would never expect they could be up to no good. Meanwhile, with sociopaths, you can tell that there is something wrong with them. Psychopaths are cool and collective, sociopaths just lose their temper. I would rather be a psychopath, being a sociopath just makes you a pariah.

33538CE6 A255 482A 848C FAEBE052CA18

ZOG can only be established when men are united – and they can only be united against other people. If no threat exists then one has to be manufactured.

The inherently aggressive nature of goyim can only be restrained by a powerful state. Mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed.

Perpetual Deception between the rulers and the ruled. Goyim are told what they need to know and no more.

Heres a tip to help sociopathmaxx, it worked for me

go to your bathroom, unbuckle your pants, pull them down, sit on the toilet, take a big fat poo poo, pick it up, throw it at the wall

works 100% of the time

Thats been my goal aswell, to be the ultimate sociopath not existed for 1 thousand years. in all seriousness ive been trying to do it, not sure if ive succeeded yet cuz of lockdown, atleast i tell myself that ive succeeded, if you tell yourself a statement everyday even if its a lie youll believe it. hopefully i keep myself to my promise.

I am scared of becoming a monster.

you shouldnt be, it doesnt matter what you are, just what you get. personally the monster bit is a bonus, im like an emotional parasite, i feed on peoples negative emotions. pissing people off is a part of my religion, its quite fun you should try it too.

life is a zero sum game and it feels better to win. that's all there is. it's shit but it is what it is.

Your bones don’t care if you’re a sociopath or not and neither do women

it's literally impossible, you can't.

it's literally impossible, you can't.
You cannot will yourself to do it, but it can come unintentionally with enough brutalization.

Problem is you only need 1 person with anti-social behaviour in a certain social group in order to ruin any pro-social releations.One person can be the problem and suddenly people become tense and its becomes who can a game of who can backstab the other first.

maybe at childhood years
The brain is highly adaptable and so long as the traumas are great enough, you can harden your heart at any time.

The more vulnerable and sensitive you are, perhaps the easier it is to have this happen, since relatively small traumas will be disproportionately devastating to you.

Heres a tip to help sociopathmaxx, it worked for me

go to your bathroom, unbuckle your pants, pull them down, sit on the toilet, take a big fat poo poo, pick it up, throw it at the wall

works 100% of the time
What

you can't just be a fucking sociopath
the only way i can see it happening is by taking the right concoction of drugs and steroids to completely remove your inhibition
but even then, you won't have a natural impulse to manipulate others and commit bad deeds

Problem is you only need 1 person with anti-social behaviour in a certain social group in order to ruin any pro-social releations.One person can be the problem and suddenly people become tense and its becomes who can a game of who can backstab the other first.

You're right. This is a very real possibility and it does happen frequently. But you can have systems in place that severely punish deviants such that the risk of punishment is greater than the reward of seeking an unfair advantage to the detriment of others.

Mafias, for example, have a very simple rule: you betray the group, you die. Obviously that's extreme, but you can implement many cultural and institutional deterrents. Nothing is perfect, though. You still have people who commit first degree murder in places with the death penalty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back