Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any of you simply hate living a pathetic subhuman life all the time?

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
I hate being a subhuman so badly, my life is so miserable. I ask why my mom birthed me to my genetically inferior father since she was a genetic miracle and I have nothing to show for it. I hate being a subhuman pleb so much. If I could take one more dip in the gene pool I'd do it in a second's time. I'm an inept autist and I'm sitting in the dark of my room all day rotting.

Try going outside - I know that wont fix anything but it does help me when I am down and out.

Try going outside - I know that wont fix anything but it does help me when I am down and out.
I've consistently went to the park everyday and I don't really see much difference in general.

I hate being a subhuman so badly, my life is so miserable. I ask why my mom birthed me to my genetically inferior father since she was a genetic miracle and I have nothing to show for it. I hate being a subhuman pleb so much. If I could take one more dip in the gene pool I'd do it in a second's time. I'm an inept autist and I'm sitting in the dark of my room all day rotting.
I seethe about it everyday. I want to be a tall, handsome, rich and powerful guy. A 'Bada Aadmi' as they say in Curryland.

I seethe about it everyday. I want to be a tall, handsome, rich and powerful guy. A 'Bada Aadmi' as they say in Curryland.
I could have been all of that if my mom had selected a better mate. I inherited none of her features.

Yeah man, all it takes is looking in the mirror, and i just wonder, why the fuck did i end up with basically everything going wrong with me? Why couldnt i have just one success? My height, my frame, my face, my hair, my skin, my race... all shit i cant change... It's all fucked. The worlds ugliness burden has seemed to be put all on me. I'm so tired man. If i were a girl i wouldnt even look in my direction, honestly. Meanwhile other people just look so normal, free of any deformities, they have no idea what its like to look in the mirror and think of puking, carrying this weight that i have. I dont know why im cursed this way.

I guess i'm not missing any arms or legs at least?

Yeah man, all it takes is looking in the mirror, and i just wonder, why the fuck did i end up with basically everything going wrong with me? Why couldnt i have just one success? My height, my frame, my face, my hair, my skin, my race... all shit i cant change... It's all fucked. The worlds ugliness burden has seemed to be put all on me. I'm so tired man. If i were a girl i wouldnt even look in my direction, honestly. Meanwhile other people just look so normal, free of any deformities, they have no idea what its like to look in the mirror and think of puking, carrying this weight that i have. I dont know why im cursed this way.

Dude I 100% feel you. It absolutely kills me that nobody will give me a second glance simply because my mom's shitty idea of birthing me to a subhuman. I've just given up on the idea of finding someone atp since I'm an inept autist that has no motivation anymore. Also almost everyone has arms and legs, the odds of you being born without a limb or growth disorder are stacked against you (Unless you have some serious traumatic injury/unlucky). Never began in general man, I have so much anxiety and it's literally mental warfare being mogged :feelsbadman:

I don't hate myself. I focus my hate on everyone else, especially women. But it still is too much, I doubt I will make it even another year at the rate that my mental health is declining. I think about suicide all the time. A beautiful head explosion by shotgun.

Dude I 100% feel you. It absolutely kills me that nobody will give me a second glance simply because my mom's shitty idea of birthing me to a subhuman. I've just given up on the idea of finding someone atp since I'm an inept autist that has no motivation anymore. Also almost everyone has arms and legs, the odds of you being born without a limb or growth disorder are stacked against you (Unless you have some serious traumatic injury/unlucky). Never began in general man, I have so much anxiety and it's literally mental warfare being mogged :feelsbadman:
do you look like a clone of your dad? both of my parents are good looking yet i am incel which i still dont understand

Life is pitilessly indifferent, it doesn't care about you. It is indifferent to you. Life is that which creates the values of suffering and deprivation in the universe.

No, because I know its not my fault
Yes there's no point in hating yourself, you don't blame yourself if you get a shit hand in a card game
It's just luck and we got a lot of bad luck

Try going outside
Got some courage again to go to the city and get some things. Group of asian zoomers walking towards me see me and just start laughing. Won't be doing that again for some time.

I've consistently went to the park everyday and I don't really see much difference in general.
Gotta get sun into ur skin, drink some coffee and go for a jog

My body is a subhuman cage layered in lard. I hate every single moment of living in this body and moving around with it.
But i enjoy every moment of my insanity. My insanity makes normies seethe.

Gotta get sun into ur skin, drink some coffee and go for a jog
This legit works if you’re trying to pick yourself up from pure rotter mode. Then after you realise you’re just some subhuman with no life outside of walking to the park. Then after you realise how toxic and self sabotaging that outlook is and you just set yourself back a year. The point is you’re being low inhib, going outside and trying out new things as well as exercising which then builds up over time

This legit works if you’re trying to pick yourself up from pure rotter mode. Then after you realise you’re just some subhuman with no life outside of walking to the park. Then after you realise how toxic and self sabotaging that outlook is and you just set yourself back a year. The point is you’re being low inhib, going outside and trying out new things as well as exercising which then builds up over time
Going outside theory is legit

My body is a subhuman cage layered in lard. I hate every single moment of living in this body and moving around with it.
But i enjoy every moment of my insanity. My insanity makes normies seethe.
Based